1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. Yes, it really is sad the thread is really quiet. I really should get a more of clothes, that I could shoot more of Lorelai (mature Judy). But she's only SD sized here, so it feels little bit risky, what fits and what doesn't... Also needs new eye's.
      Well anyway here's a pic of Lorelai:
      [​IMG]

2. Do post more pictures, Judy is a lovely sculpt! She looks so classy xD I haven't seen other Judies around as well ^^

When I was starting to learn about this hobby, I only had eyes for MSDs. I had absolutely no interest for SDs, as I thought they were huge (how things change... e_e)...

So I only bought MSD stuff; and, now that I prefer SDs, it's like... All my MSD wigs, clothes, shoes etc. have been, well, abandoned .-.

So I understand why you would worry about not making this kind of mistake, so you won't have a bunch of stuff you never use hidden away somewhere ^^"

3. Thanks Porcelania ^^.

Here is another more recent picture of Elora, my DDoll Lisanne

[​IMG]
      Elora par Lylyesp, sur Flickr

4. I love her wig! Where is it from?

Also, I'd love to see pictures of Elva Mae, if anyone has her?!

5. minimoon, I'm no photographer (sadly), but here's a picture of my Mae..

[​IMG]

(Apparently Tapatalk messes with the picture? :p anyway...)

6. Porcelania Thank you for answering my question :) I've never try 9-10" on her before,, I have her wearing 8-9" wig from FMD it fits, but always fell :< lol

<B your mae really cute (//////)

chibi-kagu
      wow! i've never seen judy before <B my friend getting one, but not so soon :< I think next year lol xD she looks *WOAAHH* :o

Lylyesp
      she's pretty <B :D

minimoon I used to have her :') though not anymore
      here's picture of her that I have

[​IMG]

7. Wow, that was quick! Thank you. And thanks, Aivy. I really like her. I was planning to get a little elva, maybe misora, but Mae is kind of tempting!

8. Thanks ^^. Her wig is from For My Doll.
      I've got an Elva Mae too, but not much pictures of her. I have to take some. Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks to you too Aivy

9. Porcelania Yep, that is exactly the reason. I know the option is to sell things what doesn't fit, but I'm little bit lazy and no time take proper pics and information.:sweat Thanks a lot! Your Mae has a really beautifull dress! She looks really determined, I like it.
      Lylyesp Oh those eyes combined with that wig, make's look like a real sweet heart! Oh the wig is from For my doll's, great place, Lorelai's wig is also bought there. :)
      Aivy Thank you! Well I think it's good news, that someone is even planning getting Judy! Hopefully your friend is getting her in next year. Is that hoodie from TTYA?
      And of course I can post more pics of Lorelai:
      [​IMG]

10. chibi-kagu (late to reply) teehee ... but yes! that's from TTYA :) Bought it together with my mae~
      moarr judy <B :D

11. @chibi-kagu she's lovely!

12. Aivy Yep, I have green hoodie from TTYA, but its MSD sized. I just ordered TTYA clothes for Lorelai. So there's SD -sized clothes coming (finally).
      Porcelania Thank you!

13. Wow, this topic was so quiet, I'm glad to see people talking here again!

Thanks for the answer Porcelania. I've done some research since the question was asked but it is always helpful to have it confirmed. By the way, your Mae looks so sweet!

chibi-kagu, your Judy is lovely! I have no camera at the moment so I can't take pics of mine...

14. Hey, does anybody have the 16 Elva girl body? I can't find any pictures of it outside of the website, and I know Dreamingdoll just made some new taller bodies that they'll probably be releasing soon... But I'd LOVE a comparison between the normal Elva body and the 16 Elva body!

15. Lylyesp - Ah, thank you so much! That's really helpful and I'm sure I'm not the only one who needed those pictures ^ - ^

16. MNightD Thanks! Hopefully you soon to get camera.
      Lylyesp Thank you for the comparison pics! I'm so glad that I picked out 16 Elva (wich was little bit randomly selected), eventough there isn't much difference.
      Hmm, does anyone has idea what shoe size would be good, for flat and also high heels? Anyother company's SD -sized feets are same size?

17. You're welcome :kitty2

Chibi-kagu, my two dolls wear normal SD size's shoes as well for flat and high heels shoes ^^. So you can buy any SD shoes from other companies.
      Some of my high heel shoes are SD16 size from Tata's.

18. Thanks for the information Lylyesp! Then I can freely to do some shoe shopping.

19. Sorry for double-post, but finally some pics of new clothes:
      [​IMG]
      But still no shoe's... Maybe some day...