1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamingDoll Discussion (Ddollshop) , Part 2

Jul 19, 2013

1. Thanks! @PeppermintPocky Especially for earlier in the thread where you posted your Pong and Lia together hehe. That was basically the push I needed. I'm also looking forward to receiving her real eye colour later this month , which is green. Grey eyed Reina is lovely too though. Especially with her dress by http://etsy.me/2dGUS1n
      [​IMG]Thank you by Sunrei LaChance, on Flickr

#481 Sunrei, Oct 9, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    2. Ok, I'm going to try for my very first attempt at putting a photo on a DOA forum... here's my little witchy girl Airi.

[​IMG]

3. Poppin' by here to wish my fellow DreamingDoll owners a wonderful Christmas! Here's to a lovely 2017, too!

[​IMG]

4. Does anyone have a tan ddoll? Because I saw that they were offering tan skin but I can't find any pics :...(

5. I have yet to see DreamingDoll's tan resin in owner photos, sadly. :sweat

Maybe you could contact them directly via their Q&A and ask if they have any examples?

6. My Jade (Elva Mamie) finally got a new faceup!

[​IMG]

The wig she was sent with has really grown on me, but I'm still looking for the "right" eyes for her... After seeing the "Citrus Cocoa" ones on Painted Wings, I'm starting to think a spring green like those would be nice. Anyone have any recommendations?

7. I think a pair of emerald green eyes would really brighten her face up. She is beautiful! Congrats on a lovely girl!

8. She's beautiful Kittzel! I love her eyelashes, they look very delicate and natural. I love green eyes even though my favorite color is blue! They look very enchanting/regal.

9. @Meggethann @Sunrei Thanks! I really like these eyelashes too, I think they're Dolk? I'll check for sure if anyone's interested. They're much more wirey than the Volks ones I used before, so they look very lush but don't bend to sit flush in her eyes wells very easily.

10. Oh I've never ordered anything from Dolk before. I ordered my doll's eyes from Luts.
      [​IMG]Arden,smile:) by Sunrei LaChance, on Flickr
      They are Enchanted Doll eyes, I think they are Milky Eyes

11. Everyone has such cute dolls! I bought a Lia second hand today and I can't wait to see her lovely little grin in real life! uwu

12. Ah, I think I noticed that Lia on the marketplace, congratulations!! Another Lia bringing happiness to the world with her smile:) Hope you post pictures of her when she arrives^^

13. Oh, I didn't actually buy her on DoA! I don't have access to the marketplace yet. I bought her on a sales group on facebook. :'D

But nonetheless, will definitely post pictures! She's too precious not to~ uwu

14. Hi! Does someone have their Little Elva on junior body and willing to share pictures please? The promotion pictures are not very good. :| I would like to hear about posability also. It's hard to say what is the difference from the standard body apart from smaller bust and different hands.

15. Beautiful girl. An interesting face. :chibi

16. So quiet...

Millicka Jade has a new face again, so I thought I'd pop in and share.

[​IMG]

My goal was to give her a more understated look (compared to the pink lips and mascara-lashes of her previous face" and re-balance her features by slightly altering her mouth and eye shape... just with paint, no permanent mods.

17. The thread is active again? Yay!
      Your Milicka is lovely @Kittzel! I like her new cool expression and her new eyebrows and makeup look quite refined. What she's wearing looks interesting too:)
      Reina still has her original faceup, I'm kinda content with the way she is now.
      I bought this nice medieval dress off Flickr to match her eyes:)
      [​IMG]
      Reina in medieval dress
      by Sunrei LaChance, on Flickr

18. This thread looks dead, hoping to bring it back!
      Just completed a new face up for my modified Airi. Pics coming later tonight.

19. I'm glad to see the thread revived! I had to leave Jade with my partner for a few months while I'm staying with my parents, so it'll be nice to see more Dreaming Dolls. :)

20. [​IMG]

Please excuse her lack of lashes, they are scheduled to be added soon.