1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamingDoll Discussion (Ddollshop) , Part 2

Jul 19, 2013

1. Hello! I have a DreamingDoll Misora, and am really tempted to add a Ryuna to my doll family at some point in the future. Ideally I'd like to have her in a tan skintone, though. I did see that there was an event featuring a tan doll previously, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about that--was that the first time the company has offered tan resin? What are the odds they'll do it again? Thanks!

2. I plan to buy Chris head from DDoll hybrid with Luts SDF/SDF65 body, however, by reading most of the replies here, I don't see the resin matching would work :'( So, do you have any recommendation?

3. I realize this has been a while, but I do have my DreamingDoll NS head on a Luts NS Kid Delf body, and the color match is close enough to not be an issue. I did not do any blushing to make them match. If you stare closely, you can see that they are a tiny bit different, but it doesn't show up enough to bother me, and it doesn't seem to show much in photos. Pay careful attention to the head measurements, though. They tend to run slightly smaller than other heads in the same scale.

Also, I have FINALLY found a wig that I think will allow me to bring Meara, my DD Leia on the Luts KDF body, the final step into her character. I ordered it last night directly from the Monique Trading website. It will probably get here in early August. Very excited! I hope the color and scale are correct when it arrives. I don't mind doing a littler bit of trimming and styling, but I need it to flow correctly. :)

4. I'm trying to determine if an Elva girl body would be a good hybrid for my Elfdoll head. The neck sizing appears right, and since Elfdoll normal has a solid chance of matching Fairyland normal which in turn sometimes matches DD...

The question I really have is between "yellow normal" and "normal" what is a better match for Elfdoll (or Fairyland or Spiritdoll if you will)? Since there are two flavors of normal I wasn't sure how to puzzle this one out. I know Spiritdoll normal will match, but then I'd have to mod the neck. It's all a bit nebulous.

5. Does anyone know if the 16Elva girl body has double knee joints or how far they bend? And maybe info on the tan resin color they offer? Was thinking of hybriding DD Noah with some other brand body :D

6. Hello. I'm wondering if the yellow normal skin matches Luts/Little Monica.

7. Oh, wow. Looks like this thread kinda died?
      Any Dreaming Doll owners left?
      I've been taking pictures of my Airi on the Dreaming Doll Little Elva type A body:
      [​IMG]

I love the Type A body, especially the sculpting, although it leaves me a tad confused. Mobility thigh joints, double-jointed arms... but single-joint knees?
      [​IMG]
      (from Dreaming Doll's website)

So I figured I'd mosey over to Dreaming Doll's website and see if there's a newer body. And now I'm really confused:
      [​IMG]

This photo from Dreaming Doll's website is for the newer "Type B" body. It has double-jointed knees, but... where did the abdominal sculpting go? :aeyepop:
      What happened?? And why?