1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamOfDoll (Dream Of Children) Discussion (DoC) Part 3

Aug 26, 2013

1. @ Ashiva : Your boy is handsome !!

And another Kirill's spam

[​IMG]

2. I have always loved the DoC sculpts! What beautiful dolls you guys all have!

3. Hello!
      I have a DoC Yu from 2009. He's name is Niki.

[​IMG]
      DSC_1830 by Kirikova, on Flickr

4. Ticuk: Just wanted to say your boy is so gorgeous!

5. Nesyne, the girl that I somehow failed to take proper photo of her most of the time :sweat

[​IMG]
      IMG_0856 by Hermeia, on Flickr

6. @Hera :D She's so dreamlike! Very nice photo!!

7. @caitiperry : thank you so much !! :D

@hera : I love her white hair.... :3

8. @ Hera she is so beautiful<3

9. So many pretties! Here's Addy hanging out with a lucky cat.

[​IMG]

Does anyone else have an issue with their DOC's neck? Addy's neck seems a little too big/long, and his head likes to flop around on it. I'm thinking I may have to sand it. :/

10. solitary agent My DoCs have no problem with their neck but Lusyne's abdomen joint seems to have some problem. I didn't restring him yet as it wasn't a big deal.

Either way, a photo of Lusyne ^-^

[​IMG]
      IMG_0995 by Hermeia, on Flickr

11. Hello there ^^

Order for H.Kirill finally placed! <3 (after years of waiting, time to come out the shell and say hi haha)

/excitement feels not contained/

12. Hi guys! Just dropping by to say I love DoD sculpts, and I'm ordering a Twin-B on an old girl body next month. So excited!

13. Hey everyone! I have a DoC Yu I just received last week and I was wondering what other shoes besides the official DoD brand fit the DoC bodies? I really want to get him some boots! :)

14. Tête-Saoule
      I have boots, shoes and sneakers from Alice’s Collections (Inner Length 1/4: 6.5cm). Good quality. Sneakers from Dollmore sit well, but look rough. And some shoes with Luts was small in width.

15. Hi DOD Family !

I kinda new here, I guess. So I found this interesting thread. :D

My first doll is from DOD, I got mine from 2011, I've been stalk their website since 2008.

I see less Petsha's love here, so here's mine ! I presents you Koyuki Chiyo / Chiyo.

She has the innocence /surprise stare look. It's hard to impress her :eusa_sile (always want me to buy her new clothes)

Everyone found her adorable because her cute looks. (they don't know how fierce she is sometime..)

[​IMG]

*photo from Miko^Hon3y3a3y Flickr

16. mikobabe89, hello and welcome :) Chiyo is so cute! And I also stalked the site for many years because of Leya and now I have her and I want other two DOC!

Kyrill, have your boy arrived yet? I would like to meet him! :D

RubySpitfire, have you ordered your Twin-B? Not many people like the old girl body, but I also want a girl with that body. Please show pictures of her when she arrives!!! :D

17. Hi there is DOD's resin still really pink now or have they gone back to their older (or similar) color? I want to hybrid a MNF body with a dod head but many have said it wouldn't work cuz DOD's resin is/was really pink & I'd have to get an older head...

18. @darkanight Yu is so awesome. I love the outfit!

I just ordered my first doll, H. Krill and Im excited, though worried on where to find good clothes. Ordered a set to come with him off DoD for his DoC stature.

Any recommendations for gothic/lolita/steampunk shops besides Angellstudio?