1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamOfDoll (Dream Of Children) Discussion (DoC) Part 3

Aug 26, 2013

1. Aaah so many pretty dolls :D keep spamming!! <3

I'm wondering this too, if anyone who have gotten recently a DOD could confirm it I'd appreciate it a lot!! I want to get another DOC head and since I'm not a fan of the DOD bodies (all my boys are hybrids) the head would need to be paler/yellower rather than pink in order to match with another company or make the skin tone blushing easier...this is the only reason why I've been holding back with DOD.

2. I've been worrying over the pinkness since the characters I'm shelling should have a much more sallow skintone... I'm heavily considering dyeing them when I get them, though I'll have to see them first...

3. I've decided to save up for a female companion for my MSD boy and the Twin B doll has caught my eye.
      I'm having a hard time finding pics of the sculpt with the default company face up though. If someone could post a pic of one I'd appreciate it.

4. Thanks. The database totally slipped my mind.

5. I almost got my hands on a secondhand kirill but alas he was snatched away. -tear- I really love the artistry of dod sculpts, I think they are still my favorite after all this time. They don't really have a sculpt I don't like! Haha One day I will have a kirill and h.duncan ^^ for now I have my very special Yu to tide me over. He is in need of some maintenance though... oof

6. Vividstar - Aw, that sucks. I hope you get your kirill someday. He was my first doll and I love him to death.

7. hi

out of curiosity, may i know if D.o.C can give piggyback ride and carry other bjds on their shoulders?

and do they stand well on their feet without a fuss?

thank you

8. I've always had a really easy time with standing mine. He stands better than my other dolls. Although, I don't know if he's stable enough for piggyback rides. I'm sure if the other doll is small enough, then yes, or if they aren't as small, then you could always use something to prop them up.

9. You know, I've made another MSD carry my DOC, but I haven't gotten my DOC to carry another MSD. I think I tried it and his arms wouldn't hold, but it may just be the stringing. A yo-SD may work (the only yo-SD I have is a centaur so I can't exactly check it).

For standing, even as loose as my boy is, he stands like a rock. Heck, he can even stand on one foot.

10. Yes, they are ridiculously stable. That's the thing I love best about DOD dolls.

11. Alright, so I tried messing around with my DOC Si again. He can hold my Kid Delf girl, but for some reason not the boy o_0 I borrowed my friend's yo-SD and tried to do a shoulder ride but he was too top heavy to stay on the DOC.

12. The clothes are wonderful! Are they yours?

13. I was wondering where you got these outfits from ><

So awesome.

Btw does anyone have any etsy recommendations?

14. This actually helped! Thank you! my other reply got cut off X_X

15. I love Kyoshi! :D

16. [​IMG]

It's been a while since I've been active on DoA. So here's some twin B spam! She's been with me for about a year now and she's still as wonderful as ever! :D

17. [​IMG]

Finally his clothes came in :D
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Sorry! Posting from my phone, so things dont show.