1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Cham Näbi

Aug 20, 2013

1. Hopping on the thread because I managed to snag a secondhand Cham Byol (chocolate). I hate that I missed the preorder but I was unsure about her at first. But then after I got my Roze Heln, I realized there was just something special about Dust of Dolls sculpts, and then I started to see everyone get their Byol’s painted and I couldn’t resist! Please post pictures of yours here if you have them!

2. I just bought a second hand Cham Byol myself... Now starts the hunt for fitting clothes x)
      Does anyone has recommandations?

3. [​IMG]
      Stopping in to share my girl!

@Sept I’ve found those a lot of minifee clothes fit alright. Leggings are easy to get away with. Not sure about any other bottoms, yet.

4. Yayyy, I just ordered a Cham Byol pêche skin! <3
      Who else ordered her?

5. [​IMG]
      new preorder means hopefully even more pictures of this beautiful girl. I love her oh so much, I wanna see her all the time lol

6. Very loose Blythe shirts fit Cham.
      Soom Teenie Gem Outfits too ( i tryd one outfit and the Top was perfekt, but the skirt was to small )
      So i think Yosd dresses will fit very good :D

I sold my Cham , cause she was to big for me =)

7. I had to sell mine too in the end to pay taxes but I regret it, I only manipulated her for 5min before packing her to send her away to her new owner and she's such a cute mold :'C
      Definitely needed to be hotglued though, the resin is soooo smooth!

8. Oh, that's so sad. I hope that you can have another one, one day...

9. Me too! That chocolate resin is so pretty! Hoping to find another one with a "not too inflated" price next year x)

10. @Blablette
      I also ordered a Cham Byol in pêche skin! Can't wait she arrives, she's so, so cute! She will also my first Dust of Dolls bjd, pretty excited about that :dance

11. Great and congrats! I can't wait to see them all here! <3

12. [​IMG]

It's finally Spring! Kessie's enjoying the nature immensely

(even though this was done indoors ahah. Gonna get actual outdoors shoots soon).

13. And here is my Sukie!
      Faceup by Eludys :D

[​IMG]

14. Is anyone else thinking of buying Cham Namu? She's soo sweet looking, she's my favorite Cham sculpt so far! I always see the DoD preorders and think "I don't need this doll!" but then when the preorder ends I regret it immediately... :...( So when February 14th rolls around I'm probably going to put her on layaway!

15. I'm tempted myself, she has been on my wishlist since I saw the prototype, but at the same time when I saw her I thought she would make the perfect sister for my cham byol and I have her in chocolate skin. So now I'm torn between risking it and waiting to see if there is a preorder for her in chocolate some time in the future or getting her now just in case as to not regret it in the future :sigh
      I have no idea what I'll do :pout:

16. I think there's a good chance they'll release her in chocolate, but it feels so risky waiting ... :shudder I saw her and immediately thought she'd be a great big sister for my appi Jama, and I'm lucky they're both in peche skin. I saw more promo photos of Namu today and decided I'm definitely going to get her when the preorder starts! :XD:

17. Yeah, I think the same, there is a good chance but as you say feels so risky. I started thinking, what if they leave the chocolate version of this one for events only or something similar, I would have no chance then... So not sure what I'll decide in the end because at the same time I don't like the idea of getting this one just to sell her in the future if they do the chocolate one. But still, risky risky :shudder*_*
      I think I'll probably only be able to make a decision when the preorder starts :XD:

18. I've never ordered directly from Dust of Dolls-- does anyone know if they offer layaway/how it works if they do?

19. Yes they do, a maximum of 3 month layaway. I haven't ever done one with them myself but this is what it says on their website.
      It might appear the option during the check out I imagine?

20. Thank you!