1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Krot Discussion

May 9, 2013

1. ah it was your pictures I saw, thanks again for sharing the box opening!
      yes I don't think I can resist, have to save up for a Këte in white skin, they are just so chubby and tiny and cute!

2. Thank you so much krowbar for your comparison pic, seeing Nina is making me even more impatient for the pre-orders :fangirl:.

3. Hi there! I came to share my happiness with you - my grail-doll Krot Kete came right on time to be a perfect New Year present :treecookie My huge thanks are to Kaede who was SO lucky to win a doll and and SO, SO kind to remember my desperate passion for Krot and let me adopt her when she didn't bond to doll's tan skin tone. Thank you darling, you know how much it means to me!!!! :D

Her name is Little My and she is PERFECT!!!!

[​IMG]
      My Little My by Soneekk

4. yoshek she's stunning congrats :fangirl:. Is there any chance of you posting a picture of her with her Arie faceplate please as i adore Arie and would love to see that little face :). Also if you ever get bored with her just pass her onto me :lol:.

5. sushi77 Thanks! :) Ok, I will try to do it soon. No chance I get bored with her! But you can have an Arie faceplate if you want, I am so in love with Krete I don't think I'm going to use Arie :lol:

6. Ooo yes please, i'd love an Arie faceplate!! :fangirl:. I will PM you :).

7. Sent you an answer ;)

8. she is adorable

9. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

Yoshek it's nice to see you enjoy her so much <3. She is so cute!

I'm too busy right now with painting my new rental place and then moving but I found this from last summer:

[​IMG]

10. How unique, Kaede!!!!

11. Oh Kaede, the picture is awesome! So cute!!!

In Nyo's instagram there's a picture of the preorder Krots with the Esthy and Viridian house makeup. I think that this means that the preorder is a bit closer: http://instagram.com/nyodenyo

12. Yukari Wow, thanks for the info! Great news!

13. oh wow so soon already, love to have both of the krots...but that's really to much money...so just one then ?

14. Nyo updated more Krot pictures in Instagram ^^! I'm really really excited about this ;___;!

Edit: well, I couldn't wait and asked Dust of Dolls about the preorder, if I have any info I will post it here ^^.

15. OMG :fangirl: yukari that's great news!! i'm pleased that i decided to come and have a random read of the thread :). I tried to look at the link that you posted but it's not working :(.

16. I've just googled and found them! they're amazing :fangirl:, oh let's hope that the pre-order is soon!! I'll probably order two blank Arie's to make it a little cheaper as i might be moving soon and will need most of my money for that.

17. I don't have their reply yet, but I think that it will be really soon because they starting making the official pictures for the preorder as I can see in Instagram, yay!!!! I really wanted a Krot since the first time I saw the Ldoll ones ;__;. It was a long waiting, but I'm sure that it is worth. Depending on price I will order just Kete or both >3<!

18. Yukari, I'm sorry, but I didn't received any message from you :/
      (Please note that we don't go on fb often, it's not a mail box)

Indeed, Krot are coming very soon now! We are editing the pics now :)
      Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter to be informed about everything^^

19. I wrote you using your webpage formulary and I received the message mail confirmation, but anyway thank you so much for tell us here about news =)!!! These are amazing news ^^!