1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Roze Discussion

Mar 15, 2019

1. Dust of Dolls has introduced their first MSD sized doll, Roze Heln!

Heln is currently up for preorder through PNW BJD Expo until March 30, 2019, and the face mold will be retired after this order period. She will be cast in pêche resin and has the option of Viridian House faceup.

Dust of Dolls has mentioned that while Heln is to be retired after March 19, there will be future dolls released on the Roze body. While we wait for more updates, I figured let’s get the thread going! Who’s ordered this lovely doll?

Pictured below: first cast at the factory, in test grey, from Dust of Dolls’ Instagram
      [​IMG]

#1 Cuteasadoll, Mar 15, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    2. Thanks for starting this thread! I hope we can find more Roze Heln fans!

3. @somewheresunbear hopefully we can gather the crowd and share any info! As far as I’ve seen, Heln has not been on DoD’s blog at all, and the factory’s photos have only been shared on Instagram and not Facebook. It may be short notice but I’m hoping we can spread info before the order ends in 5 days, so anyone who loves her can order in time :3nodding:

I’ve decided against the faceup, because I’d like to get her home as soon as possible, plus I’m not 100% on what color palette she should have.

EDIT: looks like the period has been extended to March 30th on PNW’s site!

#3 Cuteasadoll, Mar 15, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    4. Excited to see photos of this doll in her real skin color! <3

5. Me too! This is the first doll I’ve ever ordered without having seen it fully realized. Definitely a plunge for me. Did you order her?

6. Ohhh! You ordered her! Wow! And it’s their first MSD :D

Nope, I didn’t order one. I love Dust of Dolls but I prefer their fantasy sculpts more. :)

7. I don’t currently have any fantasy sculpts but I’m planning on starting a lil collection based on that. So we will see! Do you have their Appis or Krot?

8. Ah yes I have a Coti on the way! I regret not joining the preorder years ago but I’m glad I found a reasonably priced one on the secondhand market :D

9. We have photos of pêche resin! Though to be frank I don’t know what PNW does to their images, the quality is quite awful! They also keep misspelling her name :sweat I hope Dust of Dolls posts their own images on their blog. But for now, here’s what was just posted about an hour ago, she’s so cute!
      [​IMG]

10. Dust of Dolls also posted the photos on their Instagram account! Heln looks lovely <3

11. And even more pictures on the Facebook! I think the quality is still not the best, I’m not sure what happened to them. But she’s still such a cutie. Every time I see another picture of her, I like her more and more!

12. Facebook has crappy quality photos for sure, so that may be a factor.
      I’m glad I joined in on snagging one of these girls!
      So many plans.

13. I did a quick mock-up on one of the better images :3nodding: I can’t decide bangs or no bangs, she might just need to have options
      [​IMG]

#13 Cuteasadoll, Mar 31, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    14. Your wigs are amazing. I say make her a few styles with the same fiber! Haha.

15. Did you all see the new post they put up of Roze Heln painted? It was on fb. She looks so cute and innocent!

16. I have mine home! In about a month I hope to send her faceplate to Eludys :whee:
      [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
      My girl, Sun, arrived today. She will be off to the faceup artist next week :) She’s beautifully made and very solid!

18. Hello! Does anyone know of any other standard sized dolls that have the same thigh circumference as the Roze body? It’s 14 cm and most SD measurements I can find listed match her hips and waist more or less but I they don’t say what the thigh circumference is.

19. Would someone tell me how she poses please? I heard about problems with Wawa and the body looks the same in MSD to me... I am afraid she can not stand but love her body shape