1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

DZ Fei girl-- many questions!

Nov 29, 2007

1. I think I'm getting a DollZone Fei girl for Christmas! What can you tell me about this doll-- what kinds of clothes can she wear, size wig and eyes, how's the default face-up. Does anyone have one of these? How do you like her?:aheartbea
    2. Are you getting a Fei boy head on a girl body or a Felian?

I have a boy Fei and I love him to bits. His forelorn little face makes you want to hug him and make him feel better.
    3. I'm getting a Fei boy head on a girl body! What do you think? I don't see many of those on the boards. I'm very excited.
    4. Coolies! My Fei was my first resin. Are you getting a factory face or doing your own? I did Xavier's because I didn't want him to always look sad. If you do the eyebrows right s/he can look down right peaceful.

You can check my guy out in my photo album, the link is in my signature.
    5. I don't have a Fei, but I do have a DZ girl :3 My biggest problem with her is balance. She doesn't like to stand up nearly as much as my DOC girl does and falls much eaiser ((given, suadeing would probably really help out ^^; ))

But, hey, if you're willing to play with balance and getting used to how they stand, then go for it. The DZ girl body is absolutely beautiful <3 It may not stand as well as other bodies, but it's just so beautiful, slim, curvey, exct ^.^