1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ jointed hands---Limit Period Sale

Mar 12, 2010

1. Hi, everyone,

With re-releasing our jointed hands H-B-70-04 and H-B-65-01, we will release two pairs new jointed hands : H-G-60-04 for 60cm and 58cm female dolls and H-B-70-05 claw-shaped jointed hands for 70cm and 72cm male dolls!

Available time:12/March/2010 to 31/March/2010; No quantity limit;

The following are the details:
      H-G-60-04
      [​IMG]

H-B-70-05
      [​IMG]

For more details, please visit the following links:
      H-B-70-04 : http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=624
      H-B-65-01 : http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=635
      H-G-60-04 : http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=695
      H-B-70-05 : http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=696

DZ TEAM

2. These are really awesome! Will your dealers like Junkyspot and Denver Doll Emporium have these in stock, or do you have to order them directly from Dollzone?

3. The jointed hands are also available from CADolls www.contemporarydollshop.com. They will be pre-order with a deposit and layaway is available. Get them before that are gone again!

4. All DollZone dealers should have received an email about the jointed hands, I'm sure the dealer(s) you buy from will offer them. :)

5. Lindsey Kay
      Do you have the idea to order DZ long hooks for SD? In that case it'll be easier to mach DZ joint hands with other bodies.

6. How do you actually order from the new DZ website? I want to order these hands and some clothes but I can't find how to add them to a cart or check out anywhere.

7. Can anyone point me and others to a thread where possible compatibility for these hands are?

8. @ gridbug ,
      if its the way the old website was, try clicking on the pictures :)

9. We have not yet listed the DZ hooks on our site. If you decide to place an order, and you want the hooks but they are not listed yet, we can add them to your order for you.

It used to be that you just emailed them your order, they had a page providing instructions on how to order and make payment. The last time I viewed that page the only form of payment they accepted was Bank Transfer. They are still updating the site, I'm sure information on ordering, and a list of all of the DZ dealers, will be available on the site soon.

There is a jointed hands thread, I haven't read through it but I'm sure the DZ hands have been/are being discussed:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ted-Hands-Soom-Unidoll-Dikadoll-Angell-Studio

For resin matching this thread may help:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?243344-Resin-Color-Comparison-Matching-Database

10. Actually the last time we contacted them about ordering directly from them they said that they don't accept orders directly and we should contact one of their official dealers in our area.

Mind you, we are in Europe so I have no idea if they accept direct orders from other parts of the world.

11. Thanks for the info Smaug. It doesn't seem that Aussie dealers have anything up yet, so I'll just go with DDE who have them all up on their site for order now.

12. Hallo!
      I'd like to inform you that those hands will be available or can be pre-ordered to All the Way Down too, the Dollzone's agent from Italy ^^
      We ship to all Europe ^^

13. This is just for female and claw hands, correct?

Does anyone know where to order male hands?

Thanks!

14. @ elfmoon: The 65 and normal 70 hands are also being re-released.
      I've been waiting to get mine but I've got no money at the moment. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to come around again. :/

15. Hi, Here is the black skin color of the claw-shaped jointed hands:

[​IMG]

Thanks!

;)

16. The hands are also available for pre-order at ElleJay's Dolly Dreamland here. n_n

17. Have any of the various dealers had any luck in convincing Dollzone to share pictures of their hands actually ON any of their dolls? :huh?: I love them, but I'm not buying something I haven't seen modeled yet, and none of those pictures show the wrist/hand joint, or proportion or anything.

18. I will ask them tonight, and let you know what they reply.

19. I can't seem to find any European dealer for Dollzone that has these clawed hands.
      Could someone, please, point me to one?

20. Hi everyone,

DollZone just let me know that they will try to get some pictures for everyone who would like to see the jointed hands on a doll.

I'll hear back from them tonight, and let you know if they were successful. ^_^

Just a reminder, there's only 8 days left in the pre-order, so if you would like the hands, do order them now. They won't be back for a while.