1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Eden Doll Workshop

Apr 25, 2008

1. I wanna make an order from Eden Workshop but my mum is asking me whether the company is trustable or not. So, anyone purchase from Eden before? I would like to know some review from buyers too.

Link : http://www.edendoll.com/

I need to settle my payment in these 2 days. Help please :o

2. Hello, Jewel.

I have purchased from Eden Doll many times and they are indeed trust worthy. They ship quickly and even have an option for a discounted shipping, depending on what you order. They're very good with customer service and everytime I have made an inquiry with them they always responded within a time frame that was less than twenty-four hours. You should be advised, however, that if you are ordering Dollzone clothes from them, that you could be waiting a while since they order clothes from Dollzone per order and do not have any in stock.

For example, I ordered a Dollzone dress from Eden on December 26th, 2007 and I did not receive it until well into March of 2008. This, of course is through no fault of Eden as they have their own line of clothes in stock and shipped the dress I ordered from them out right away. Dollzone items in general are going to take a long time to arrive, as they have been backed up for several months and are trying very hard to catch up. So if you need something from Dollzone, I'd suggest looking at the Junkyspot since Emory only puts up items on the website that he has on hand and in stock. That would reduce some of the wait time for you.

I hope this helps a bit. :)

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

3. I ordered my DZ Mo from them and they are fantastic to work with! I got their custom ($20) faceup service and they did the most fantastic job on it. It is by far the best faceup on any of my dolls and it was exactly what I wanted. And this wasn't an easy faceup, either - Fire red eyebrows, purple eyelids, thick lower lashes, pale lips... they even gave him dark red eyelashes instead of brown to match his wig. ^_^

4. I've ordered from Eden Doll through Ebay before and haven't had any problems. They're a bit slow, but I chalk that up to them being in Hong Kong and me in the US...it's bound to take a while!

5. I ordered my Mo from Edendoll too and ordered have other things from them as well. Definately a really good experience. I sent them a photo of a doll I've seen before saying I want the colour used for that face up, details on how the eye brows etc. Although the face up was really beautiful, sadly after a year the eyebrows needed to be removed and my boy needs a new faceup ^^ (don't worry about it, i just personally want a change.)

They are really helpful and really nice, I was looking for a wig in a particular colour once, it was sold out on their site and although they weren't going to restock it anymore, when they found the last one of that colour they messaged me and kept it for me especially. I couldn't thank them enough!