1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Edochan's feedback

Jul 1, 2007

1. I haven't remember about to make me a feedback post!!! :D nya nya, leave me your puntuation!
    2. Edochan was a pleasure to deal with, prompt with PMs and payment! Thanks a lot!<3
    3. Edochan was an awesome person to work with. They were prompt with payment and communicated with me very well.
    4. I just concluded a wonderfully pleasant transaction with Edochan.
      Immediate payment and she was sweet enough to tell me when they arrived.
      I highly recommend this lovely person.
    5. I totally forgot to leave feedback =_=
      I made jeans for Edochan and I had no problems with payment and I was recieving PM's without any problems ^_^ Very nice person and A+ buyer
    6. edochan purchased a dollmore chocker set from me. She paid quickly, answered her PMs promptly and was very friendly to deal with. Wonderful transaction.

Thank you,
    7. edochan participated in my Luts GO. She paid both invoices very quickly! ^_^ Great GO member!
      Muchas gracias!
    8. I sold a CP Nanuri head to edochan. The communication was good and the payment was fast. I highly recomment her! Thank you for the smooth transaction!
    9. I sold a BTSSB set to edochan, she was wonderful to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived to her home country (I shipped from the US to Barcelona). Very recommended buyer!! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!!
    10. Edochan bought a Volks lolita-set from me on a shorter layaway. Communication was great and payments prompt. Thank you!^^
    11. edochan answered for my Aileen Licorice WTB. She did even more than I asked for making lots of pictures and packed her perfectly. The communication was nice and friendly and I really want to thank her for my Licorice. Thank you very much for everything :3