1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EgoProject : MyDolls sculpt - Yeon by Psyche

Mar 14, 2008

1. Wow! What a gorgeous girl! And she matches volks resin! Well anyway, she is gorgeous and I can't wait to see owner pics!

2. Very pretty, she reminds me of a more delicate F-16 : )

3. When I saw the mold, it also reminded me of F-16 or Chris! Ahhhh. Such a pretty mold.

I hope the second run of the head isn't so soon, so I can get money to get one!

4. I got one! Pictures will be posted once he's here and all face-upped.

5. I am so incredibly happy that Psyche is sculpting again! :fangirl: I was worried that the "X" head was going to be her first and last project. I think the new head is a cutie! :aheartbea

6. Oops I'm so sorry but this Psyche is a different person from the one who made the "X" head >_<;; My friend Psyche, her nick-name is actually Psyche-lim(a chinese character meaning "forest").
      Now she's thinking of changing her nick-name though >3<;

7. Oh, I missed her! Darn it. I really like this head. I'll have to keep an eye out for the second edition. ^_^

8. wow I love this sculpt! must keep an eye for the second edition

PancakeGenocide, you are so lucky :) can't wait to see your own pictures

9. OH! :o

I'm so sorry for assuming your friend is the same person! It is very confusing though. The first doll maker named Psyche only sculpted one head "X", but some doll collectors accused her of copying another head and treated her very badly until she stopped making the head and she's never made another one. :( I've seen the "X" head side by side with the one she was accused of copying and there is no resemblance at all, so I think she was attacked unfairly. Because of the controversy, I'm not sure if your friend will want to be confused with her.

10. The sculpt is so pretty. I wouldn't mind picking one up sometime soon.

11. New photos of "Yeon".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ego Project "Yeon" head with Volks 13 SD Boy body

12. Ahhh, I really, really want one. I can't wait until the second edition!

13. it so dang lovely, i might just go ahead a modified one of my boy to fit this character teehee

14. HOMG.

Ahem. Yeah. I'm so going to get one. In LOVE, I tell you. Pure love. I already know who she's going to be. Hooo, boy.

15. Any news? It's the 24th now, and I've been stalking both the English and Korean versions of the Ego Project site and not seen anything... I'm really, really excited to get a Yeon head! :love I've had money set aside ever since I didn't see the notice in time to buy one of the original three. :roll:

16. I just ordered one today. ^_^ Now to find a body! ^_^

17. I've got a body here and waiting already - I just hope the head fits on it, when it arrives! The body is a bit on the petite side, but the head looked too small (IMHO) on the SD13 boy body, and pretty much spot-on for the SD13 girl body, so... **crosses fingers**