Eightofswords Feedback Thread

Jul 20, 2009

1. Feedback on trades/buy/sales that i do on DoA.
      ^_^v

2. Very delayed feedback report, sorry!

EightofSwords commissioned me to fix her dolls lips, restring, body blush and pedicure her nails (i think that's all? suade?) XD anyway she was wonderful fun to talk with, easy going girl who I would love to work with again in the future. I took longer on this one then usual and I appreciate her patience, she's easy to trust and amazingly lovely. I shipped out her doll the payment and she paid me as quickly as she could after the doll shipped.
      Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you again!

3. eightofswords bought Glati wings form me, it was a perfect transaction... great buyer..

4. 100% positiveeightofswords bought my sock contest entry :) she was very polite and quick on payment despite her busy schedule. she advised me when it arrived I would love to do business again.

5. eightofswords bought Glot's wig from me and I can highly recommend her. She paid promptly, let me know as soon as it arrived is a thoroughly lovely person to do business with. Thank you for a perfect transaction. :fangirl:

6. Eightofswords purchased my Soom Glot, she was an absolute delight, lovely to trade with, paid super fast and let me know when she arrived safely. I would love to talk again in the future and highly recommend her to anyone :)

7. eightofswords brought a pair of eyes from me.

She's a good person to deal with.I'm really appreciate her communication
      and fast sending payment.XD

Hope we've a good deal in the future.
      Thank you very much.