1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll 14cm TinyDoll discussion Part 4

Sep 26, 2011

1. Thank you Nancy!

2. The girls went to the beach today with their horse, it was wonderfully deserted so the girls had the sand to themselves! (Please note that this seems to be a 'magical' horse, as it leaves no footprints!!! ;) )

[​IMG]

3. What a magical picture!

4. Aww thanks so much nancy! (PS they were knocked over by a wave just after this photo......thankfully no casualties though, just wet, sandy, wigs and clothes!)

5. I'm so excited! Guess who I found and snagged for just $115? An original Winky! She has the strapped high heel feet on and will probably need a new faceup...but she has the human ears! Not the enormous and annoyingly dopey elf ears. (No offense to those that have and love them, but totally not my style). She will be shipping on Saturday and I can't wait! So lucked out! That'll make 7 for me. Etsuko (my Bong) will be stealing the heel feet of course, but I have lots of extra parts and wigs, eyes and a whole 'closet' full of clothes for them. I feel so lucky! And talk about an impulse buy...happened within one morning.

6. Teseya - A very good find indeed! Can't wait to see her when she is all settled in.

I am trying out some patterns for my girls outfits to see if they will work. Thinking they might like some new eyes too... Alas these are so addictive. Almost picked up a doll house for them the other day at target (Lori loft) but had to decline as I have too many bills to pay first.

7. Oh my goodness, you all are still here? 2017 not so long ago :D I still have my elfdoll girls too :) Love the beach picture, @dambuster01 :D

8. Love het

9. I'm still here.

My most recent ED tiny girl is a Min, it's one of my favorite sculpts in the line. This girl has longer hair than Winona (my original MdR), so not sure when she was released.
      [​IMG]
      Jeyne
      by clochette62, on Flickr

10. Min was my favorite too, @clochette! I still love that sculpt but would really love to have the other two girls :( I should have done it years ago! I know they have them still at dollemporium or something like that, but I have no $$$ at the moment, as I had other plans after coming back, but I should try to get one before it's too late :D

11. Nice to hear you are all still here too. I really hope someone adopts that poor Jin Del Re on dollpeddlar. She's been sitting there for years. only problem is...dollpeddlar never lowers their prices...even after that doll is nearly unknown...
      I have 7 of these lovely tinies (and lots of extra parts, as I stocked up while I could). My newest is Dot (winky).
      I also still have the open eyed head of Dodo that needs a body. Does anyone remember or know the neck circumference for Hybriding? Or any good hybrids that don't look like children (I hate the obitsu 11cm on her, or even the piconeemo).

12. Um... I bought that last Jin :doh

13. Oh, that is very nice of you to rescue thatt poor little Jin!

14. Oh, I just realized you said you don't like the Picco Neemo :doh LOL Sorry! @Teseya , but if it's because of the fat arms and legs, they do have them with normal proportions as well???

15. @nancy_schroeder_ca , I've been eyeing her for years too, and I should not have done it (but I'm kinda glad I did) .Hope I can find a Bong some day!

Teseya reminded me it was at the dollpeddlar, I went and looked and couldn't resist :doh

16. My Jin should arrive today :D Also, I got a Hazy head off the market place, and she arrived. I'm waiting on an order of magnets for her head, that'll probably take a month, LOL, and I hope to do some painting tomorrow (fingers crossed) Hope to have pictures later!!!!

17. I am so glad you got her! I am not the type to get doubles in them myself and I already have a Jin. Kinda off topic, but what body were you going to be looking at for the Hazy? I recently got a NS June head and I need to find her a body. Preferably one that has good aesthetics and posing that doesn't cost more than $400. I'm having some trouble finding one.
      I love saying how many Elfdolls I have...but I tend to not count heads...but that would make 2 that need bodies and 7 tinies and 2 SD.