1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll 14cm TinyDoll discussion Part 4

Sep 26, 2011

1. Just thought I'd report I bought a couple, thanks. For the heads up. :thumbup

2. OMGosh, both of those are just too awesome! The best I ever found was a mountain bike LOL

3. Where do you get clothes for the tinies! I have one here but the clothes she came with seem a little big..same with her wig.

4. Nissa's shirt is from the Bratz Babyz line, and I believe the Sparrows got their outfits directly from Elfdoll back in the day? Nowadays I know Denver Doll has had ED tiny outfits, I know IngieBee was able to pick up a couple recently. Topper Dawn doll items sometimes fit as well. I've heard that Picco Neemo items fit, but I don't have any personal experience with those, so I can't verify.

@beamlette, Nissa has had expensive vehicle tastes for a while.
      [​IMG]
      Nissaboat
      by clochette62, on Flickr
      I miss the Sparrow stories!

#767 clochette, Apr 3, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    5. Pico neemo stuff is amazing, but if you get non-stretch material it can be extremely hard to put on. But anything stretch you would be perfect. I still got some Alice type dresses that I was able to put on. Because my girls need restringing and I still have not gotten any string, I can't really take pictures right now. I need to get on this I love them so much!!

And yes, @beamlette exactly like those!!

And @clochette , that's just going too far! A classic 1920s runabout? Seriously? I'm not jealous, nope, not me, (glancing at Matt's suddenly WAY less cool bicycle) :shudder:shudder:shudder

6. Alas for Nissa, she didn't get to bring that home. She was actually very lucky to get to be in it at all because the shop had multiple "don't touch" signs, but the salesperson was quite enchanted with her, so she was allowed to do a test drive.

The Elfdolls are very spoiled here, being 1/12 gives them the advantage of having all sorts of items that are in scale with them.

7. Yes, and I was going to make them a highrise appartment building out of a shelf unit but life got in the way. I should finish that now that the kids are all grown and out of the house :D

Which makes me wonder, are we going to still be here in 20 years? Is this hobby going to last forever? LOL, I sure hope so!

8. Thank you!

9. Well, for me it's been almost 16 years since my first BJD came home, and then longer still being interested in the hobby, so I think I'm likely in for the long run.

Xxluckyf8xx, you're welcome.

10. The reason why that came to mind is because the Elfdolls were the first dolls I fell in love with. I don't remember how I even wound up here?? But Adel was my first BJD :D It's only been 14 years for me, but dolls since I was born, LOL :D

So happy to see this thread active :D

11. Here's to wishing everyone a lovely holiday and spring. :thumbup

12. Aw, Min actually doesn't look so cranky there, LOL

13. @clochette, I think your Min has more of a smirk -- a very authoritative smirk :3nodding::lol:

14. I want her so bad. Do you know of anyone who would like to sell one or trade for her sister Jin?