1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll 60cm - still come with free eyeglasses?

Jan 6, 2007

1. Do the Elfdolls still come free glasses as a gift?

Thanks

2. When I bought my Special Red back in late May, he came with free shipping and his free fist hands, and even a free coffee mug! but no glasses... unless you mean coffee mug sort of glasses? :)

3. Oh wow that's amazing!
      Coffee mug glasses, that's exactly what I meant. ;)

So then are the gifts always different?

4. Well, I know that for a while, coffee mug glasses were the/a free gift if you bought a doll. :)

I think that depending on the doll that you buy, any additional 'gifts' like free fist hands or heeled feet or whatevers, will vary? I only bought Special Red from them so I can only say what I received from that one purchase, but others might have had differing experiences?

Also, I asked nicely and received green eyes? I guess that is a sort of gift as well? :)

5. When my Wu came late last October, he had these glasses as a gift *ggg*

[​IMG]

For everything else - fists, eyes, I had to pay. Does that help?^^

6. I have received various gifts with my orders from Elfdoll. I have the three Monnaemi sisters and have received wigs and headcaps as gifts. I received eyeglasses with Sooah, but there was a special order where they sent eyeglasses if ordered by a certain time. The gifts generally seem random to me. But always welcome. I've never received a coffee cup, but that would be cool.

7. That helps! Thanks guys. I was just worried that if I ordered a pair of glasses with my doll that they would then come with the doll too as a free gift. I suppose I could always sell the extra pair.

8. Eye glasses seems to be in high demand around here, so if you got a second pair of eye glasses, you definitely could always sell it. :)