1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Girl June Discussion

Apr 30, 2007

1. Oh my! What a lovely face!

2. She's so gorgeous! I love her eyes.

3. That noise you hear? That's my wallet crying. XD

4. Oh, WOW. I mean, Elfdoll's always been the leader in making appealing girl sculpts (in my opinion), but...*whistle*

Her eyes and lips are fabulous!

5. *incoherent babble* Hogod, Rainman does it again. ^^ It looks like I'll be buying from this company forever.

*considers whether to switch Elizabeth from Lishe to June* XD;;

6. I'm in the same boat as you. =D My wallet, it screamed in pain as soon as I saw her. I think Jan might have himself a girlfriend. XDD

7. Those lips are so amazing and the way her eyes are set
      makes it look like she's considering something carefully.
      She's beautiful and really has an air of realism.

8. I hate Rainman...

*weeps and hides her from Dennis* Resistice will be sooooooo hard...

9. If I didn't already have a Rainydoll, and I weren't so hell-bent on diversifying my collection (2 Dreaming Lishe heads, after all...) I would be all over ordering her.

As it is, I only want her a lot. ^_^

10. I adore her direct expression.........I hope she will come in a snow skin version!

11. Oh my. She looks to me like an older sister to Lusis and Sist. Ugh. SO GORGEOUS. Even though I am already swamped with dolls that I am aching to buy, she might have to be added pretty high on that list. <333

12. She looks very beautiful, tho she reminds me a bit of Sooah.

13. she reminds me of angelina jolie. :D

14. Yes, she does look like Angelina Jolie, absolutely gorgeous.:aheartbea

15. I wonder if Rainman likes Angelina Jolie as well, she does have a resemblense. Those lips are to die for, gives Iplehouse Silvia a contest on pout kissable lips.

16. I still see Jolene Blalock......but Ruru is more like Jolene. I think Rainman likes movie stars in general!

17. Is it me, or does she kinda look like a NS Ruru?

18. June has fuller lips, and eyes that are set more deeply and have a more oriental air to them. Also, June's chin comes to a rounded point, while Ruru has a more square jaw.

At least, that's the way it seems to me. :sweat

19. What time does Elfdoll restock their site on the 1st of each month? *refreshes the Elfdoll site over and over*