1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Mini LovelyDolls Discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2015

1. Hi!, did you already receive your Rachel?, I am very excited to see the new girl and the body in owners photos^^.

Also I wrote to them a few weeks ago and still have no response...., they take about 4 months to reply in the Q&A section, so this is not nice. I wonder too if they finally will bring back the old sculpts and of course the old body, since i love it very much! *__*

And my Dami wanted to say hello ^^~~
      [​IMG]

2. Hello! Your Dami looks adaorable. The old body is my favorite, too. I have not heard anything about Rachel --- it has been a very long wait with no updates.

3. Thank you so much!! *___* <3. Ohh, I really hope you have shipping notice someday soon from Elfdoll, this is indeed a very long wait...., do they say how long it takes to them to produce the doll?, hopefully you become your beautiful Rachel in the next days! *3*

4. I didn't even order a Rachel and I'm getting antsy waiting for them to arrive, I can't imagine how people who actually bought her are feeling! *_* Have there been any updates from Elfdoll?

5. I find it rather concerning that people have been waiting so long since the site quotes 30-50 days.... :(

6. yes, this is very strange...., In the Q&A board there is no new reply from them since 2018.02.05....

I really hope people are becoming shipping notice soon *cross fingers*

7. Apparently Rainman's issues have brought down the new Elfdoll. I sent them a message thought the Q&A board: no response after a week. I then started a Paypal dispute. I sent a message through Paypal and waited another week. I then escalated the dispute to a claim and waited 10 days for Paypal to decided the issue in my favor.

If you have ordered from the new Elfdoll, I strongly recommend filling a dispute before it is too late.

8. Who/what issues were those? I hadn't heard anything on this.
      How sad though :( I really was looking forward to seeing owner photos of Rachel and hoping she lived up to company photos. I hope everyone either gets a full refund or their doll soon..

9. Rainmain was apparently not a good business man. I think it was in February that she put out a message that she could not work with him anymore. About a month ago I checked the Artmaze site and their was a notice that she could not respond to questions on the advice or her attorneys, The main Artmaze site is now gone.

10. It is so sad to hear this news, I feel sorry for you....T___T
      Thank you so much for letting us know about the situation. I was afraid something like that could happen, since their is no communication at all. As I said, they are not responding the customers questions on the Q&A since february, which is ver bad sign...
      I am very surprised to read the news you wrote that she could not work with him anymore....

I still hope there is an opportunity for the new elfdoll site and we can enjoy new dolls and the most important the old sculpts are one day available in the old body..

I hope they are sending the dolls out soon, or in the worst case, that everyone get back their money.

11. Aw man, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. They've gone away before, but never without filling orders. What a way for a good company to go. However, DK could still salvage the situation by just communicating with customers.

In the meantime, Rainman has been posting the occasional BJD head sculpt on his Instagram (that he apparently has no plans to produce). :(

12. Rainman is a very talented sculptor, but I fear he has gotten DK mixed up and in trouble with his financial problems. I hope she can recover and produce Rachel in the future.

13. I hope so too.

14. The situation is so frustrating o_O Good luck for everyone waiting Rachel, hope it will end in a good way)

15. This is just sad. I hold my breath each time I read about Dollshe's struggle to keep up with orders.
      We never know when a company, especially one with one great artist, will need to close up shop.
      It must be very expensive to produce these dolls on a high level of quality. :apig:

16. This is so sad to hear. I am glad that I did not order Rachel. I was so hoping that there would be more new sculpts and re-releases of the old ones. It would have been nice to see a Min (or any other of the sisters) head in this size. Hope that the orders that were made are able to be filled as was mentioned refunded.

17. Thank god- I hope they're selling out of need rather than dislike. I hope to see body reviews and owner pics soon!

18. Hi there !

A friend got an Elfdoll Dami head as a gift from us, and now, she's looking for a perfect body for her. She loves the hybridation with minifee a-line body, but she's not sure.
      On which bodies did you put your lovely elfdoll heads ? Please, can you share pictures ?

Thank you ^_^

19. Wow! I'm too late and this ebay deal is already over. Glad than somebody had received Rachel. Or maybe was it a fraudulent anouncement on ebay? It is very strange that nobody on Doa/instagram/flickr/etc have posted home photos of Rachel.

I can't calm down with this situation as I was thinking about buying Rachel and some old sculpts too, but now all this situation looks very frighteningly. Hope buyers will receive doll or at least their money back.

Has someone tried to contact Elfdoll somewhere besides Q&A board?

Tags: