1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Mini LovelyDolls Discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2015

1. I wonder if she sent one of the samples out to someone who filed a claim. She never responded to my message through the PayPal claim proces or to PayPal's inquiry. Long after I got my refund, I got an email that my order had been cancelled.

2. @silent the eBay seller relisted Rachel here on DoA, and I snagged her. ;) But check the MP, there's another one right now!

No word from Elfdoll, but frustratingly Rainman has been posting some BJD-like heads on his Instagram. He seems to be experimenting with 3D sculpting.

3. I still have no marketplace acess :doh well, anyway, currently I'm saving money for another doll needs

4. HI everyone.....I have been out of BJDs for a while and just kind of getting back into them.....Elfdolls have always been one of my favs, are they totally done now?

5. Their site is still open, but it's been quiet for several months. Things don't look good. :(

Rainman has been working independently, sculpting some SD heads.

6. I wasn't able to access the elfdoll site today.

7. I just tried to check the site and it said Safari couldn’t load it

8. I’d really wanted Rachel C, but I’d had to wait due to money circumstances. >_> Now I’m wondering if I’ll ever bother trying to get one if the site ever goes live again.

9. Ack, you're right! That's not promising at all.

@WinterSong a couple of Rachels have showed up on the MP and eBay. You could keep an eye out.

10. that is such a bummer, I have always loved Elfdolls and I new sculpt would have been awesome

11. Rachel was by DK, not Rainman.

12. Just doubled checking here that I’m remembering the dolls right since the site is inaccessible -_-;; Rachel C was the one shown with freckles and short brown hair right? For some reason I typed Rachel B on my profile before o_O

13. When Elfdoll was unresponsive, I archived the whole site in the Wayback machine: ELF DOLL

14. Great and quick thinking on your part!

15. Wonder when we will see more dollies. I really like most of his sculpts,

16. @calliope13 I hope we see more, but things don't look bright. :(

My Lovelies now have more clothes than they need. I was thinning out the 16" fashion doll herd, and it turns out the old Willow and Daisy "Mod British Birds" clothes are almost exactly the right size for the Lovelies. Shoes are still an issue, however...

17. Iseul dressed up for New Year's Eve and doesn't want to change into everyday clothes again. She flung herself onto a chair in a sulky fit of pique so I took her picture. I'll
      have to corner her with jeans and tee when she falls asleep.:roll:

[​IMG]

18. But she looks so nice. Maybe she'll want something more casual in a few days.

19. I can't stand it when she's unhappy (not easy to tell) so I invited a Fairyland CP Erda dragon boy to come live with us. I have his big counterpart, so it was an easy choice.
      Perhaps I can tease a smile out of Iseul? But, she'll probably just want another couture gown!
      :cake:

20. She sulks very glamorously. :D

Tags: