1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy girl Hazy

Feb 6, 2008

1. I'm not sure if Elfdoll is planning to release a new SD girl but he posted pics of a new big girl called Hazy.

*removed dead link* 6/25/16

I think she is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so real.

#1 Eiko82, Feb 6, 2008
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
    2. Wow.

She is just... beautiful. :o

3. This doll jetted right to the top of my wish list. I love her face.

4. She's incredible. *_______* So beautiful! I'm always impressed by Rainman's talent!

5. She´s beautiful.
      I loved Emma, but I don´t know if I actually like this one even better.

6. She looks so real, very different for Rain Man, and this is the best I have ever seen from him. So many dolls, running out of room for them*_*

7. A even more realistic big sister to Soah...? I'm doomed! :doh

8. I adore the mold, but I think it's a little bit weird her bust is so unrealistic with such a realistic face. The boobs are too close, like if she was wearing an invisible push-up bra. I hope the head can go on an old type body.

9. I really hope this head goes into production. @_@ She's so pretty!

10. Grabby Hands! OOOHHHH! :love:aeyepop:

11. OMG, and here I was thinking I'd be safe from wanting another girl doll for a while....She's exquisite! She could pass for Asian or even American Indian, I love it : )

12. I saw her photo on the front of the site last night, but I can't get your link to work for me. It just comes out text with nothing ostensibly to click on, can someone clue me in?

13. Oh wow! She's beautiful! :o I love her eyes and her nose is perfect! :aheartbea

I don't mind the invisibra look once a doll is dressed but it is distracting in nade photos.

14. This NEW PHTO~~^^
      [​IMG]
      thank you~~(^_^)

15. Rainman - WOW!!! She looks amazing! She is truly magnificent!!

16. Fabulous!! No wonder I have so many Elfdolls, they get better and better!

17. I'm in love....again.

18. She looks so incredibly real :aeyepop:

19. She is beautiful! I really want a male next, but she is tempting. So many dolls ....so little money. Sigh ......

20. She is stunning! I thought I had enough Rainman girls in my resin family, well after seeing her I'm certain there will be room for one more, if she is becomes available.