1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy Polaris (BW Elf Sooah) Discussion Thread

Nov 8, 2008

1. the instant i saw her i got her to replace the current mold of one of my other dolls - my elf aurora soah is so beautiful in person that i'm sure polaris is going to be breathtaking!

2. Just breathtaking. I wish I had the money. I so would

3. Oh wow... I like her more then I liked the aurora one...
      She's absolutely -stunning-, but its a shame I can't get her.
      I cannot wait for her owner pics though!!

4. Oh man, I generally don't want WS dolls or Elves anymore (as beautiful as they are) but Aurora and now Polaris just.... wow! :D These girls would seriously make me reconsider if I could afford them. They're stunning.

5. Ugghhh..
      I just got up to Reno today, and I still can't get her out of my head...
      The snow and rain here in the mountains... God she'd make a PERFECT snow elf companion to my I-ra.. D:

6. wow shes beautiful . but i already have a aurora and her mold fits my taste more phew but she is a stunner :D

7. Nyalee when you can't get them out of your head you are doomed.

I couldn't get her out of my head with this one and even though I've already got a Sooah whom I adore I caved and bought her. But her faceup is very different, she's BW and with the elfdolls and new body she should be different enough plus I've got her character and name figured out as well as how to explain why they look alike.

8. So gutted - have no more dollie money to spend this year if I am to afford Christmas.

Caved on the Aurora and would have been so cool to get her a twin but guess you just cannot have them all.

*sigh*

9. I so love to watch my friend Patrice torture herself dithering between dolls; in this case between Polaris and Akando. Then, I convince her she needs to follow her heart and get Polaris. I just sit back and wait for the email telling me "I just ordered Polaris!"

She truly is a beautiful doll. I can't wait to see Polaris in person. She must come visit in April!

10. I'm in real deep....I just recieved Aurora and now ordered Polaris!.. This time layaway is the answer. So she'll be home in time for Christmas with her twin.

11. I didn't know they did Elves before! I'm lucky I'm not crazy about the Sooah face mould. XD Or SDs. She's just lovely with those ears.

12. I just took the plunge! Elfdoll is my favorite, and I need an elf Elfdoll.

13. Coleen, she will definitely come to visit. You knew I'd cave. However, I think you need one. After all, you don't have a Sooah...

Arianne02, congratulations. Elfdolls are beautiful and the new body poses great. My Hazy can stand easy in both heels and carpeting.

MCVZ, Aurora and Polaris will make great twins. I managed to escape Aurora mostly because my Soah was the only BJD I never bonded with but Polaris having the Sooah mold I was doomed.

14. What...they do layaway...oh noes!
      She is so lovely. I thought I had reached the pinnacle with Sugar Magnolia being my Queen Ellie Sooah, but an elf? Seriously. Must have her.
      I put my Queen Ellie up in the marketplace, she is a beauty, I hope someone who is looking for her can grab her. I never ever would have sold her if it wasn't for this girl. I love the makeup on her as well!

15. Ordered her! Fell instantly in love when I saw her. Now to come up with a name and concept for her.

16. Stella Maris Polaris' faceup is what did me in. I never wanted to have duplicate sculpts but I'm now going to have two Sooah's. But I've got a character all figured out for Polaris and an explanation as to why they look alike. Plus with the BW resin and elf ears I think she'll be different enough.

ArvanahModray, congratulations!

17. I caved too.. sold another doll to buy her (thank heaven he sold fast) and ordered her last night. I have Aurora and adore her. I just need to make another elf outfit for Polaris.

18. I have to ask, since I've heard some horror stories about the older Elfdoll body, does anyone have any experience with the new design? Is it nicer and does it pose any better? This is going to be my first Elfdoll, and actually the first I've ever seen in person.

19. well, i don't have any experience with the older design, but i love my elf aurora soah to pieces - she can pose pretty well, but is a bit squeaky - i figure it's because she's new. the sculpt is really nice in person, and i know a lot of people were put off of aurora because of the breasts, but they're very lovely and look good in all sorts of clothing (though my girl imogen wears a button up shirt so it's not too obvious)