1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Soah's little movie [Korean]

Dec 7, 2005

1. ooookay that was... weird... nicely done but weird

2. ya it was a tad strange. but very well made.. they really took their time .

3. Hahahahah that's so greaaat! Wow! Doing movies frame by frame is so hard ^^'
      But it is so much fun!
      I loved this movie! I hope someday I'll be able to do movies like this one *__*

4. Wow - that was cool!

5. WHOA O__O That is sooo cool!

Gotta love that cute Soah ^__~

6. that rocks in the oddest way imaginable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Haha that was fab!

8. I wish I understood the dialog, but I'm still amused. (I love her wig, too.)

9. Lol, it's a movie/animation made for fun by students. ^^ They don't mention why they've made it, and just said that the story is meant to be funny and for viewing pleasure.
      As for the story.. *cackles* When she first enters chasing the bird, she's basically telling it to hold still. :P Then calling it bothersome as she puts the ax away.
      I... don't understand what's being said in the letter.. I can't hear the words properly. ^^; Or from the woman who appears in the powder, though when the girl puts the powder away and gets up to grab the ax, she's basically saying she'll kill them all, whoever 'them' are. ^^;

10. Oh my, and I always thought Soah looked like such a sweet girl...! :o :oops:

Impressively well made - I love the way she has difficulty at the end trying to pull on the dress with only one hand. Such attention to detail! :fangirl

11. Whoa, that's so awesome.

12. Thansk SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!

13. Hah, that made me laugh.

14. Okaaaaayyy....*_* I have no idea what's going on in this movie, but it is very well made and creative. :)

15. The title of the animation is "Frencesca vs Isabel". The Soah doll's name is Frencesca.

So the bird is being annoying, so she kills the bird... Lol and when she opens the closet the first time, but then it closes it by itself, and when she opens the closet again, you can see the letters "paroma" on the inner side of the left door, it's basically a parody. There's this famous ad on Korean TV that everyone's familiar with, and people open and close doors and yell "Paroma" all the time... I think the maker of the animation just put it there for fun >O<;;

In the letter, the old lady person(I'm guessing Isabel) challenges her (to a match I guess) and Frencesca goes "pssst" and "I'll kill them all". I don't understand what the powder person said, but Frencesca just ignores it >_<

There are supposed to be more to the story, it's a series and I'm assuming that she/he's going to make more of it. Also, at the end, it says and instead of end, that's because they're going to continue it ^^;;

The story was kind of confusing... but I want to see more! >:O

EDIT: Oh I did some research <_< (yea I have nothing to do X_X) and Apparently, there's this sitcom called "&#50504;&#45397; &#54532;&#46976;&#52404;&#49828;&#52852;" (Hello Francesca) in Korea right now. Frencesca is a vampire... O_O I think it's popular. So this is like a parody of that show xD

16. No idea what was said but I thought it was very well done and just weird enough for me to enjoy.

17. where is the play buttom?
      does it play by itself?
      because it doesn't show anything and I wanna see too ;_;

*EDIT* oh it already shows XD
      OMG that was weird and funny! XD

18. That is so great! Thanks for the translations Kurimja and Berryhot!
      I look forward to the next installment :)
      Soah looks great as a badgirl!

19. i wouldn't wanna piss that soah off, she gets a lot of use out of that ax!!

this was so cool. tee!