1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll - Special Lyn, Sylf and Adel

Sep 1, 2007

1. ADMIN. SEPARATED THIS THREAD FROM THE ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ELFDOLL ABOUT THE NEW TINIES: LYN, SYLF, AND ADEL. HERE'S THE ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND PIC:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162082

Hello, Joo...
      I am so glad that Rainman released these dolls again!
      Recently I bought Min Del Re and Adel, now I will be able to have Sylf and Lyn also!!

Thanks so much!!

Teryl ;)

2. :o I was going to try to get a Sylf on the second market, but this is so much easier! The deadline is a little soon for me, but my birthday's coming up so maybe I can ask my mom for one if the price isn't very high. :sweat Or at least pay half.
      O.o Or maybe I'll get Adel, her eyes are narrowed a little.
      edit : It says Special, but the bottom info says they can be ordered every month...so it's not limited edition after all? ^^ Yaaay! So I don't have to rush.

3. FANTASTIC NEWS !
      I have them but I know of lots who would love to own one

WANTS the RETURN OF DODO ?????
      PRETTY PLEASE !!!

I would LOVE Dodo !

4. These wee girls are utterly amazing. I LOVE my Lyn.

I wish Rainman would make a small boy - just like these girls!!!!!

:aheartbea

5. I'm glad these girls are coming back! I hope this means we might get to see elf verions again!

6. I'm very happy to see those back, they have the cutest curves, my Olivia is one of my most precious dolls.
      Of course I'm part of the "wants-a-tiny-man" clan! ^^

7. Wow, did I get a big surprise when I saw those three girls on Elfdoll.com. They look so sweet!!! I wish I had known elfdoll would re-release them. Now I want a little Syph.

BTW I wonder if Elfdoll will still release his Ggonzi.

8. Ack, I want all of these cuties!!!! Why must every doll company continually come out with AWESOME dolls at the same time??? ;)

9. For some reason the original elves appeal to me more. I'm a fan of the fairy costumes and fur wigs. :)

The cabaret costumes are still adorable though, and I'm so happy since this means that other people will have a chance to get them!

10. My very first BJD was my Esme, a Tiny Elf Adel! She is so special to me, I'm happy to see this release!

11. I'm searching for more info/pictures. The link on the first post links to this thread. I noticed Denverdoll has Bong Sun Hwa, Min Del Re and Jin Dal Re listed as new, in holiday outfits. Are these older releases? I love the Min Del Re, but my pocket book won't allow her at this point...

12. Navi, they were special edition re-releases. The faceup on Jin is very different from the original, but Bong and Min seem close.

For some reason, maybe it's the wigs, the faces on these three look much more similar to each other than those three actually are, and Adele's eyes look a little tiny bit different. I'd be curious to compare them in person...it's probably just the way they're photographed. I'm glad to see them back up, but I do wish for Ggonzi.

13. Too many new lovely tinies lately and not enough cash ... I absolutely love Adel and I see dolls and friends are offering layby....
      ps the elfdoll site is jammed ... too much traffic and I cant get on ... sigh (I blame the pig)

14. I tend to agree I prefer the older costumes. The cabaret costumes bring out their mature side and are adorable too in a different way.

I really want at least one since I missed out on the originals.

I like the faceup on Adel but I like the costume on Sylph. What a hard choice. :doh As much as I like both I can only choose one since I also want Tinybear's Moona offering :sweat

15. I'm not too fond of the new trio's wigs either. I think that Adel's is the best.

However, I am just excited to be able to get Sylf and Lyn since I am new to collecting tiny BJDs. I did find Adel on the 2ndary market, but thought that it would be impossible to find the Sylf and Lyn.

I'm really pleased that Elfdoll re-released them.

16. Tinybear... from pics that I've seen, I think that Dodo's eyes resemble LYN's eyes and sculpt. What do you think since you have Lyn?

17. Hello. I hope it's okay to post this question here. I am wondering what clothes fit these girls (I just bought an Adel, previously owned - didn't even know there were new ones coming out, but that's okay).
      Thanks.

18. I have Lyn and DoDo, and they do not look exactly alike. Lyn's eyes and lips are much smaller than DoDo's. Their profile's are close, but the space between the bottom of Lyn's lips and the bottom of her chin is longer than DoDo's, and DoDo has a pointier chin.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a photo of them together (or apart, for that matter!). I need to take some photos and then I can show you.

I would like to get the new Adel ...

Sabrina

19. Thanks, Sabrina for your description of Lyn and Dodo. To me, I just saw that they have huge eyes (compared to Adel). I did not really pay attention to their lips. Now I will take a second look at both of them from your description and vantage point.