1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Doona Discussion

Jun 1, 2007

1. From this news thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1985338#post1985338

On the elfdoll site:
      http://elfdoll.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD2&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=1&ID=21

---

OMG OMG OMG!

A tiny version of SOAH? Out on the 10TH???
      I must delay my ordering of joong just to see whether this will be *the one*
      I really hope she has a sweet, asian look like Soah does :D I wonder whether they'll be more child like, or will they be like the other elf doll tinies *hopes its not too child-like*

*DIES*

Why do companies do this to me?

2. Holy Cow I nearly bit through my lip!
      I have to admit ...Im hopeing she is a tiny Elf size

Im not keen on fashion dolls or tinys like them although I love to see them ..and I love to see Uyoo .especially the elves
      I had a Metal and I just know they arnt for me
      ...so if she is like Uyoo , That style .. ....Im safe ...I think

3. I can't wait to see Doona maybe she'll be the model I'm looking to be able to fit in all the Silkstone line clothes I own

4. Oooooh, now I'm really curious to see what Doona will look like. Wish there was a teaser pic or something. Only 9 more days of waiting.

5. I'm hoping she's like Hana xD
      Or maybe like the OD wols?

I'm putting off buying my Wol until I see Doona. If she's the one then I'll have to delay wol (poor thing).

Next Sunday that is :D

6. AIEEEE, they release this the DAY after I order a aod !

7. I can't wait, I can't wait. I hope she's a tiny version of grown-up Ryung but if she's a child version I'll likely want her too.

And I'd squee myself to bits if she has the Hana-style faceplate concept.

:aheartbea Ryung :aheartbea

8. it looks like she's a baby version...

dang that second pic, that looks like a real baby, good grief. he is an amazing sculptor.

9. Isn't he just??!! That mouth is utterly amazing. Yep, she looks like a baby! Cute as all get-out!

I think I'm safe though ;) *whew*

10. Anyone know about the rabbit avatar and I agreee with everyone else he's a super talented sculptor

11. Oh wow .... I may just HAVE to get her, the cute and the beauty is amazing

12. :lol: I noticed the rabbit too.

13. the rabbit is awesome ..Im still waiting for the pictures to open up ...if its a baby ...Im doomed

14. Im doomed :D

15. You and me both i just love bunnies

16. giggles
      Bunny Luv

I went over to his Cyworld group ...but no pictures ....I hate being teased ....so cruel LOL

17. Oh no! This is not good! :love

What is with all the companies releasing special dolls in June? Does anyone care to take a guess at what these babies would go for?

Also, can anyone tell me who that stunning brunette doll is in those pictures? Whoa mama, she's beautiful!