1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Elfdoll Will Open New Customer Registration

Jul 17, 2010

1. Just up on the Elfdoll site, New Customer Registration will be open from July 17, 2010 to August 17, 2010, so everyone who missed the last two can get on board!

2. Elfdoll's site by the way is www.elfdoll.com or www.elfdollshop.com (both link to English sites), and registration is normally closed for very long times.

Sorry if that was unnecessary, but it is important information if someone is new to elfdoll and I expect there to be questions about it considering the interest/discussions about Elfdoll's membership normally, so I hope the mods will allow me adding.

3. Is anyone else having a hard time accessing the english page? For some reason it worked the other day, but all weekend it hasn't loaded at all. Even though the Korean version will load. :|

I've tried it on both my computer and a friends...because I want to place an order. I wonder what's up? *_* Does anyone have elfdoll's contact e-mail?

4. http://www.elfdollshop.com/ seems to work for me - keep trying? It might be due to high traffic x_x?

5. Works for me too.

6. A number of people have complained about this but others are not having a problem. One or more ISP's may be blocking the server. The elfdollshop.com address is the English site. If you have had problems for several days, you may wish to complain to your ISP.

http://www.elfdoll.com/ 116.122.158.81

http://elfdollshop.com/ 58.121.85.68

7. Various threads mention people having difficulty over the past few days, not just with Elfdoll's site. There may be some dodgy connections in general to sites in South Korea.

8. You can use a proxyserver like Tor to access the site. I had the same problem with Soom and crobidoll but through a proxyserver I can visit these sites without any problem.