1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

elfiNdoll Tiny Mayo and Nez

Jun 26, 2011

1. I'll eventually get a Mayo~
      Those adorable doe-like eyes and her tininess are the reasons I want her~
      I'd really like the anime eyes but I read that they're limited.
      Once they run out they'll be unavailable.
      I kind of feel she'd look a bit weird with regular acrylic/glass eyes but I suppose its because we've only seen her with those cute eyes.

2. So....who else is planning on getting bunny?
      *curious*
      Mme. duBunny

3. The only reason I know is because by sheer coincidence I went looking for it the day it happened....even though I didn't own any anthros and had never planned too. That seems to have changed. XD

Me!! I ordered Friday and keep checking my status even though it says 30+ days for the wait XD
      I was thinking of starting a waiting room for ElfiNdoll but I didn't know if anyone would be in it besides me...

Has anyone ordered one of their other dolls recently??

4. I placed an order for Mayo just a minute ago! So excited :D

Forgot to add that I requested a photo of Mayo's body and inside of her head. They are up in the Gallery (http://elfinmall.cafe24.com/front/php/b/board_list.php?board_no=8) if anyone is interested in seeing what Mayo looks like :)

Ahh, forgot to say, elfiNDOLL seems to have opened a new ebay store and the one in the first post no longer leads to the store. Cannot recall what the store has been changed to though.

5. I've officially put the bunny on my want list. I looked for curiosities sake and a name/character popped out to me. So I am doomed. I keep going back and looking at her images. Owner pictures can't come fast enough!

6. I can't wait for owner pics of the bunny either...I am almost at a month, so I'm hoping mine ships soon. I thought a few people ordered before me, so any day now!! *crosses fingers*
      It would be great if mine would get here before my next dollmeet!! :D

7. I updated the links in the first page so they lead to the new online store - ElfiNdoll are no longer listing on ebay it would seem.

8. My Mayo is shipping either today or tomorrow according to Scozi! So excited! :D

9. :D :D :D My bunny's been shipped!! I have a tracking no and everything! *wiggles*
      I'm sure it doesn't work yet but I'm going to have to try it or explode waiting XD

I was wrong...it already works! I might have him this weekend for the dollmeet after all!!

10. VampireAngel13 Congratz! My Mayo just got shipped today, too! I think I'm getting her tomorrow or the day after that since on my tracking it says it's Priority Next A.M.! So you'll probably get your bunny before the weekend :) So excited!!!

11. Ooh...congrats everyone on shipping notices!
      My bunny is also on her way home. What a happy Xmas it will be. :)
      Mme. duBunny

12. hyperchi & Comtesse duBunny YAY!! So many shippings, I can't wait to see all the bunnies and Mayo. All their dolls look so cute, it'll be good to get more (are there any??) owner pics.

My bunneh (who's name will be Pip) is in Chicago already, and if he's out of customs sometime today I'll have him tomorrow! *crosses fingers*

13. VampireAngel13 My mayo is currently in a city only a few hours away....so close! xD I'm not sure about the bunny, I think it's fairly new and this is probably the first batch going out (???) or something like that.

There is a user that owns a Mayo on DoA, you can find a few photos by searching up elfiNDOLL :)

14. RAWR. My bunny made to Missouri, but according to tracking, not to the STL. So he's probably not home waiting for me :(

I have the tiniest hope that USPS just didn't update, but....It was still in Hazelwood at 7:45 and my mail is delivered pretty early.

Did anyone else get luckier today??

15. Aww....*hugs* I got lucky today! My bunny arrived this morning while I was out so I'll get to a box opening some time this weekend. :) Hope yours arrive tomorrow!
      @hyperchi: Did mayo arrive also?
      Mme. duBunny

16. Can't wait to see some bunnies! :D

My Mayo has been waiting to be delivered since 4 am. Sadly I'm going to be out when the carrier delivers the package so I'll have to go pick it up either tonight or tomorrow.

17. oh yay!! I can't wait to see him/her!!

and thank you *hugs back* but...
      when I got home he was waiting for me!! Stupid Usps and their non-updating site. I actually did open mine (no box openings, sorry^^' I don't usually do them anyway *fail*)

He's so cute X33 that little face is killing me (he's on my desk at work with my Puki Chichi right now. Way shorter than a puki O.o ). I have to get him new eyes which I didn't even think to do while waiting >o< cause the brown is nice but I like pink or black in my bunnies. I might actually have some at home... I should check this weekend....

hyperchi ~ I hope to see your Mayo soon!! Did you get it last night?

18. VampireAngel13 YAY! Congratz!!! Can't wait to see some photos of your bunny! :) Did you decide on a name for him??

I just got home a few minutes ago and my Mayo was waiting for me! :D Going to open the box now and take soem photos, will have a box opening up soon!

19. Congrats @VampireAngel13 and @hyperchi!
      I agree re: new eyes for bunny. Mine will prolly go for grey/purple/green/blue depending on what I have for others already. Heehee....
      Still working on box-opening pics but here's a preview...
      Please welcome Maria Feodorovna aka "Dagmar" the elfiNbunn!
      [​IMG] Who's out there, bunny?
      Mme. duBunny