1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

elfiNdoll Tiny Mayo and Nez

Jun 26, 2011

1. At long last: Dagmar's box opening.
      She's a happy addition to our bunny family indeed. :)
      Mme. duBunny

2. Woohoo!

I'm going to be ordering my bunny next week. I am SO excited! I've never wanted a TINY tiny because they're just sooooo petite....but I can totally make an exception for that bunny girl. Tiny athros are just made of love!

I'm debating between eventually getting 2 bunnies :sweat

Mostly because I have 2 names I want to name her.....but I don't want to pick just "one" name. :P

I wonder who will come first? Tank? Or Wren?

If anyone decided to make a waiting room, I am so there. :XD:

3. Yay more bunnies! Wow, a pair eventually? That would be super cute! :)
      I never thought the weee little little tiny would do it for me either but now that I have her, it feels like 'completing the family'. Strange that. ;)
      Mme. duBunny

4. My first tiny didn't stick around long, but my second, a pukipuki chichi, has taken over the whole house. You gotta watch out for the teenies. They have big attitudes D:

Comtesse duBunny
      ~ I love Dagmar's box opening!! So cute, I should have done one >.<
      But Pip needed some work for the Dollmeet tomorrow, and now he's all cute!! I have to get pictures of him tomorrow....

5. Mme. du Bunny, I know, I know. That bunny is so irresistible.

I remember reading about her as the event special here on DOA....when she had a special price...and I said to myself, "If she was 'at least' Pukifee size...I would get her."

(And I remembered how at our Oakland Meet-up, our friend with the Puki Puki & the Real Puki came to visit with us....

....I took a photo of them and said, "I could never have one of these for myself, because re-stringing them would be so hard! And I'd loose them. And the cats would destroy them!")

I feel silly for saying it, but I see now that I was only saying that because I was overwhelmed with their cute.

...Turns out....The Elfin Doll bunny is just about the same size! Haha. What a funny life. I am completely over how small the size is because I love that bunny too much to care anymore!

Speaking of Puki Puki size......does Puki Puki and Lati White clothes fit these guys? They have such short ickle legs! How do pants work out for them....should I get Reak Puki size stuff?

So far I've ordered
      Petite Blythe,
      Little Dal,
      Hujoo Baby,
      and Lati White
      *and 1 Lati White SP*

sized stuff for my girl.

I'm wondering what else works ^^ (I'm buying stuff now because I like having clothes before my doll comes in.)

I plan on getting some Kelly doll & Tommy Doll stuff for her, too. I'm betting the dresses would work out alright -- and I'm considering some of the late 1980's-to-mid-1990's Tommy Doll shirts would be okay, too....hmmm....

I think dressing this doll is going to be my favorite hobby from now on. Haha.

6. Bunny Spam! Little Dagmar met Wilhelmina (Pipos Crown Rooney):

[​IMG]

Definitely more of a babybunny look than other tinies.

@Ingy: I can totally see your original logic. If we had larger pets in this household, I might rethink this size too. Far too easy to lose the little pieces.
      It's amazing how cuteness can totally win us over in the long run!
      I have no idea what kinds of clothes will fit these guys. However, I can bring her our next local meetup to see if the clothes you have will work out for them. They come with a little bloomers so I think shorts might work out pretty well. Hard to say... I suck at planning outfits before doll arrival. Some of the gals out here are still nekkid. :doh

Which reminds me, I'm taking some more nekkid size-comparison pictures of her next week so will definitely post the results here. :)
      Mme. duBunny

7. Soooo small!

(Your Curo is simply divine!)

I'll let you know how each of the clothes fit my girly girl once she (and the clothes!) come in. I really can't wait for next week when my check comes in....I want my little one so bad, haha.

I love seeing your owner's picture, Mme. duBunny! Please do share more and more and more of Dagmar soon. Thanks for showing them off for us to admire.

8. She's ordered, she's ordered! Oh my gosh YAAAAAY!

I've gotten a few clothes for her, too!! I hope they fit!!

The proportions of those "Flasty" doll clothes seem hopeful....Flatsy dolls are a flat, bendy doll that you can get from Wallmart or Target or such...she's the size of a Kelly doll, but her clothes are so much nicer...wow!

I've got some Kelly clothes for my bun, too....

I think my handmade Hujoo baby stuff is gonna be big :sweat:

But I've been working on getting better with sewing!! :D

9. I am love elfindoll! And i want buy Nez :fangirl:

10. Humm.. I just ordered a Nez in white skin. Anyone else have a Mayo or a Nez?

11. [​IMG]

Here's my darling Mayo (I named her Cherry) in an outfit I bought on etsy. So adorable!

12. she's so cute!! That outfit is fabulous! I kind of want it for me....

13. Thanks OrangeKnight! I'm currently waiting for my Nez, but *runs off to put Mayo on the wish list* I'll seriously think about getting her!

14. I was at a doll convention in Seoul yesterday. All the elfin dolls were there, even a kitty one that isn't on the website yet. ( At least, I'm pretty sure there was a kitty one. Maybe I've gone crazy...)
      I want all of them.

15. Ooooh, a kitty! It's so cute! Another to add to the Wishlist, sigh...

16. omg so cute! I am really happy I don't collect cats like I do bunnies...I'd be doomed. I do wish they'd make non-human hands for their anthros though. The human hands are a little creepy with the animal heads XD

17. I am buy a kitty and waitnig him! ^_^

18. Nyanko, please post pictures when she/he arrives! Still waiting on my Nez....

19. aw Nyanko I wanna see too when you get him!! So cute!!