1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ellowyne Wilde foot measurement NOT OT

Jul 18, 2007

1. my Goldberry has a Domuya Fashion flex body

her feet are so small ...I saw a pair of Ellowyne Wildes shoes ...which were just to die for

...dose anyone know what size foot Ellowyne has ?

my dolls foot is 2 inchs ,mature ... and quite narrow ...Im wondering if they may fit

she is quite happy being a bear foot child of nature
      ...but Oh I love those shoes I saw LOL

2. Finally a question I know the answer to. I've got Ellowynne right here:
      Her foot is 4.7 cm long
      Very high arch, fashion foot. She does have fabulous shoes, doesn't she?
      Her feet are nearly as big as the C.E.D. dolls feet. Is there anything else I can compare for you?

3. thankies sweetie

my girls foot is 49mm
      she hasnt got a fashion foot ...but her ankle has a lot of movement so I think the foot would fit in

bit like the Unoa in the Crissy court shoe

the shoe I had in mind for Goldberry was this one
      [​IMG]

as its a mule , Im thinking it may work

4. Hmm, I wonder if the Ellowyne shoes would work for my Unoa 2nd Mocha? She has the fashion high heel feet and fits in some of the Cissy / CED boots. Hmm, maybe I'll buy a pair to experiment. Does anyone have a Unoa 2nd body and Ellowyne shoes they could try for us? *pretty please*

Lindsay

5. I have orderd a couple of pairs from Judy ,
      EW size and Crissy (the crissy shoes I have for my Unoa are a different make and too big )
      ...but the ones I have orderd fit smaller and are a narrower foot than normal ...I will let you know

I have an Unoa 2 body with me now ...and they look the same size

only of course Unoa 2 has the heal foot and my girl has the standard foot:)

but I will let you know about the others too as soon as I know

but arnt these just FAB ...I only hope they ship to the UK :(

so if those Crissy fit Unoa 2 they may fit my Goldberry ...all exited now

whats a CED ?

6. Those mules are ace--They really might do, and if they don't work, you can easily sell them for face price, as Ellowyne is a hot item. My mini girl isn't due until next moneth, so I can't try now and I've sold my ALice.
      CED at Cherished Friends:
      http://www.cherishedfriends.com/CED2005.html
      This is the sale page. My friend Anne has a CED, and they're rather an awkward size, but brilliant accessories & well detailed outfits. When my Supia arrives I'll try some things on her of Anne's & see if anything fits. Taller than the Tonner regular line dolls, but not as tall as Lishe.
      Just for reference, here's some shots of Serendipity Alice & Ellowyne:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      **click small for large photo** Alice is wearing Ellowyne's "Chills" outfit & it's a perfect fit.

7. I made a shoe fit chart using what I had around the house so you can get a better judgement of what might fit her, tinybear:
      [​IMG]
      This is Ellowyne's feet in a variety of sizes. Hermoine's shoes were a perfect fit on Serendipity Alice's flat, slender feet, as were the Teen Trends. Hope this is helpful for folks.

8. Good grief she is large !

I thought she was tiny when I saw the size of her feet ...why do they make feet so little ??

this has been helpfull thankies :aheartbea

9. Ohhh, that's very helpful! Thanks so much! :) I think they just might work. Does anyone know a good place to get Ellowyne's shoes?

10. Lindsay,

I can try Ellowyne shoes on Unoa 2 for you! I have the shoes from the Nevermore outfit.

Let you know this evening!

11. DIES
      I love those black boots :aheartbea :aheartbea

12. Tinybear, I will be right by at FAO Schwartz this weekend at a doll meetup of all things and I can look for you. If you don't want to wait PM AreeElf as she has bought Ellowyn outfits for her Liebchen.

13. thankies :aheartbea

her clothes are gorgeous !

see this is the problem when you dont collect other dolls LOL

Ellowyne Wilde
      CED
      Tonner ...its like a code to me ...no idea what they are LOL

GENE ....I know Gene , I even have one at the bottom of the wardrobe .....sucks in breath ...outfit may fit Goldberry!

but I dont think the outfits are as easy to get in the UK

I always think we are about a million years behind everyone else ....
      or is it because I dont know much about these dolls ..and we do have them ...Ive just never been bothered

I can remember contacting Ashton Drake about Gene ...they told me they would never sell her in the UK as Uk Collectors would never buy her

LOL did they get that wronge

I was overjoyed when I got my girl ....but I dont think I have even got her out the box for years

...time to sell her and put it towards my impending HUGE tiny bill

14. I'll find out for you Saturday. Which doll are you trying to fit?

15. They're 45mm long and a little under 15mm wide. I measure tip to tip not accounting for the bend of the arch Sadly the shoes that came with my ellowyne wilde outfit doesn't fit my Liebchen and is too big for barbie.

They made absolutely gorgeous shoes. They're too small for my other non bjd too. Elowyne has cinderella feet very dainty. At one point I was tempted to get the doll just so I could have a doll to put the shoes on. Is also a shoe fetshist. The clothes are so well made too fits perfectly tailored looking on a Liebchen

16. I couldnt get over how large she was compared to her feet

I want the shoes to fit my Fashion Flex Domuya

she has a 47 /48 mm foot by about 2.5mm wide

damn I think they will be too small :...(

I was hopeing ..couple of mm would be OK length because they are Mules

but the width may be too narrow

Teen Trends look interesting
      Gold berry has a flat foot ..so they make work with her

you can see her foot here
      [​IMG]

she has good mobility in the ankle
      so she can take a heal (a bit like my Unoa wearing her heals )

but its finding the right one

and getting flat shoes for her ...Impossible so far

17. I'll see if I can find my daughter's teen trend shoe. They are a bit wider and are said to fit Liebchen's foot. Ellowyne is very disproportional with her foot. Very much like barbie I think

18. The only Ellowyne shoes I have are the black short boots from Nevermore but they are PERFECT for Unoa 2.0

I wasn't sure the zipper would close but it did! I think that with the boots being enclosed, they would be the most problematic. I think the others would fit super fine!

Yay, new shoes for BJDs

19. Oh Labrat
      you have made my day :aheartbea

and Im PMing you as I have finished your wigs and need an address :)