1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Mar 15, 2006

1. I'm guessing it's another companies dolls that eLuts will be selling, like Peakswoods and Dollshe. Sei is cute, I wonder if it's just a head or an entire doll?
    2. Innnnnteresting!!

I *think* that since they're listed down with the other brands of doll that Luts carries, this may be a new brand?

Very cute girl, I look forward to learning more about these Personal Art dolls!

Good catch!

-- Andi :>
    3. Mmm...

D'you think by 'Personal Art' they mean OOAK/limiteds made by specific doll artists? I know they have the 'Delf Art' section, but maybe they wanted a section for the non-Delf employed artists/non-Delf dolls? That would be really cool.
    4. the head resin doesn't seem to match the body.
      maybe it is really just a head
    5. I'm pretty sure "Personal Art" is the name of the manufacturer, or at least what they're called. the company name says Zull. I really like Sei!
    6. Aw, boo.
      I was hoping Cerberus Project was jumping in on their own version of a full choice system. (Y'know, personalized one off?)
    7. This may be a rumor so don't take my word 100% but I heard they may have something like that in the works.