1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~ Enchanted Doll ~ ASA and EN-DO - Faceup Option by ED available

Apr 10, 2007

1. 2 Beautiful heads by Enchanted Doll!

Available to ORDER NOW!

I am running an Australian Pre-order (International Orders welcome).

Please email me HERE if you are interested :D

ASA

As a Girl
      [​IMG]

As a Boy
      [​IMG]

No Makeup

[​IMG]

EN-DO

[​IMG]

No Makeup
      [​IMG]

Details for the heads are as follows:

Enchanted Doll EDD-ENDO head

Size : SD13

Skin color : normal

Eyes : 16 or 18mm eyes

Head size : 10 inches

Price : 125 US dollar

ENDO is compatible with a new Volks pure body.

Enchanted Doll EDD-ASA head

Size : SD9 (slightly smaller head)

Skin color : normal

Eyes : 18 or 20mm eyes

Head size : 8 inches

Price : 125 US dollar

ASA is compatible with a new Volks pure body.

2. can you please post a website link to where these are available to everyone? or is this only a pre-order post for australiaz?
      thanks

3. The heads are released by Enchanted doll (their official site: http://e-d.lil.to/) to all their distributors.

I am the Australian/Nz distributor for their items. The pre-order though. is open to anyone because i can ship internationally.

4. Are there any photos of the heads without face-up? Or do they come with face-up only? And how long is the ordering period? They're really lovely, both of them (or all three, if you count the boy Asa as a different head).

5. I will ask for you :D

6. These are quite lovely! I especially love Asa. Do you have any info on the order period? How much would one of those gorgeous faceups be? How much would shipping be? I live in western WA zip 98502
      Love ED eyes BTW!
      Thanks!
      Sheri

7. Kyona, is taking make-up order now.

The price of make-up per one head is 110 US dollar.

And extra fee(Shipping fee, removing fee of old make-up, Eyelashes) is 66 US dollar.

Total sum is 176 US dollar.

♣ use a VOLKS's eyelashes.
      ♣ You can take a re-makeup service once.

If at all possible, please order me eyes, heads and make-up at a time.

If you order through pre-order, shipping fee will not apply instead you will just pay the shipping fee from me to you.

8. Added no makeup photos :D