1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted doll eyes CANADA - (Closed - all slots filled)

Aug 29, 2009

1. [​IMG]

PRE-ORDER DATE: August 28, 2009 ~ September 13, 2009 All slots have been filled now. Please wait for the next preorder.
      ( Pre-orders may end earlier than intended date. Orders will be closed when 10 slots have been filled and paid for. )

Hello! It's that time again. After the first round of successful preorders done and arrived to all their respective homes, I'm now able to open up the 2nd round of preorders for these lovely eyes.

Please note that I can ship WORLD WIDE. :) So anyone can order from me!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me or send me an email to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

You can place an order and find any kind of information through my website : http://enchanted-doll.com .

I would prefer if you place an order through the website ( http://enchanted-doll.com/order.html ) so I can check it all at one place, but please feel free to send me a PM here as well.

Pre-order will close as soon as I have 10 eyes paid for. :) Thank you very much!

2. Hi I'm in the U.S.... but I have wanted to oder a pair for some time. Will you accept buyers in the U.S. on this order? Please let me know. Thankx
      - ShadowHawke -

3. Nurie, sorry if this was asked a lot in the first pre-order. (I'm just now finding out we've got a Canadian ED dealer, yay! :D) Are the prices on the site still in US? Or it is in Canadian for us?

4. hello ^^ thank you for your interest. i definitely accept international orders as well. please feel free to submit an order through the website http://enchanted-doll.com/order.html or my email :D [email protected]

hello! :D and it's no problem at all no worries. ^^ The prices will always have to be US unfortunately.. good news is that the Canadian dollar is currently quite strong so it's almost the same value now ^^ but since the company requires all payments in USD then I sadly need to comply to that. :(

if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask and i'd be happy to answer you ^^

5. Update: Pre-order end date has been decided and it will be September 13, 2009. Please get your orders in soon. ^^

6. Update: I have already received payment for 5 orders in total and pre-order may close earlier than September 13 if all quota is filled up and ready.
      Please get your orders and payments in soon before it closes again! ^^

7. Update : It's halfway into the pre-order end date. ^^ Hoping to get more people to join in!

8. Update : 4 days left in this preorder. I've received quite a few orders but not everyone paid. For those that did not pay yet, please send in payment immediately to qualify for this order. Thank you! :aheartbea