1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Doll Eyes Product Review

Jun 22, 2014

1. Enchanted Doll
      http://www.e-d.co.kr/

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

2. * What did you order?
      10mm eyes, Milky#65
      * When did you order?
      7 May 2015
      a bit expensive
      not quite, they seemed more dark in the picture
      from the picture I though that they were going to be more detailed... Don't get me wrong they are nice eyes, but they are not as nice in person
      I had to pay a quite high custom fee
      probably not

sales picture
      [​IMG]

My picture
      [​IMG]

3. * What did you order?
      All 18mm
      Milky #55
      Milky #60
      ED #12

* When did you order?
      Got them at a local con

yes

Their sales picture looked darker

yes!

They are very detailed and the color is very vivid, the only negative I can think of is that they are a little hard to adjust because of their flat back, but I guess that's the nature for urethane eyes:sweat

Definitely, but only with GO or at con though, don't really want to pay for expensive shipping cost...

[​IMG]

4. * What did you order?
      - Unique eyes Sommelier_001 14mm w/narrow iris
      - Marble eyes WSB001 14mm w/narrow iris

* When did you order?
      - june 2017 via collective order

- not exactly. For the price of $150 for 2 pairs of doll eyes I expected them to look like they are worth the money, and at least quite similar to the pictures the company had provided.

- getting to the point now: no they didn't, they were quite different from the pictures. I understand that those were unique eyes and they couldn't be made identical but, I wish the company did put more effort to these eyes, at least so the product would look just as appealing as on the pictures.

- well they aren't horrible eyes, they do look nice in a doll. But they look much better on the company pictures than in person, seriously. This is disappointing.

- I love the color charts and color variety of Enchanted Doll eyes, they appeal to me on the photos. I like the option of a more realistic, narrow iris for the eyes - that was what prompted me to buy from the company on the first place. I wish they could make a narrow iris option for 12 mm eyes as well. Also I wish the dome was a bit more realistic (i.e. lower). And of course the rim, I wish it looked more subtle and detailed - I mean exactly like on their pictures.

* Would you buy more from this company? - Unlikely but who knows. Maybe someday I'd try a pair of their regular (not unique) eyes.

5,5/10

Marble eyes WSB001 14mm w/narrow iris
      company photo
      [​IMG]

my photo:
      [​IMG]

Unique eyes Sommelier_001 14mm w/narrow iris
      company photo:
      [​IMG]

my photo:
      [​IMG]

#4 noirobscur, Nov 17, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    5. * What did you order?
      16 mm narrow eyes in Grace Blue.

* When did you order?
      12/20/19 and they arrived 12/30/19. It was in stock from the Etsy shop in California.

I think they're a little bit on the expensive side... The color does match the photo and they're very pretty. Super realistic. I think $50-55 is probably more appropriate than $60 plus considering I can get similar quality for a lower price elsewhere.

It does!

Yes, very satisfied.

Yes, but probably as a second option and only if the color is in-stock. The wait is almost two months for made-to-order.

6. What did you order?
      - Unique Marble eyes 14mm w/narrow iris

* When did you order?
      - june 2019, on the Dollscar in Moscow.

- these are quite expensive eyes, but totally worth it. There were lots and lots of Enchanted doll eyes I could see in person on the doll convention, I picked the pair that I found the most satisfying

- I saw them in person and really liked what I saw.

- yes, these are very beautiful eyes.

- I love the color charts and color variety of Enchanted Doll eyes, they look appealing on the photos. I like the option of a more realistic, narrow iris for the eyes, and the realistic variety of colour within the eye's iris. I wish they could make a narrow iris option for 12 mm eyes as well, so more of my dolls could wear this brand.

* Would you buy more from this company? - Currently I don't have many dolls that could wear 14 mm eyes, but I definitely won't resist in case I find a beautiful pair of eyes on the local doll con, hopefully the next year.

These I rate 10/10. Here's the photo of the eyes in a doll
      [​IMG]