1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Feedback Thread

Sep 4, 2009

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please take a momnet and leave me feedback.

Thank you!

Enchanted :)
    2. Enchanted commissioned an outfit from me to fit her Mei doll. Our transaction was very pleasant, with excellent communication, and quick payment!! A pleasure to do business with, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks Louisa!!
    3. Enchanted is buying a pair of WS pukifee hands from me.
      She paid very quickly after i got the postage quote to her.
      Will definately deal with her again.
    4. Made a cardigan for PukiFee for Enchanted and it was a very simple and pleasant transaction.
    5. I bought a lovely outfit from Enchanted and everything went well.
      It was a simple and fast transaction.
      I'd definitely buy from her again!
    6. I purchased a lovely TinyBear Mina from Enchanted - I paid on the 24th, and Mina arrived (safely packaged, and exactly as described/pictured) on the 27th! Enchanted was a delight to work with, and I would not hesitate to buy from her again!
    7. Sold a toy car to Enchanted, she was incredibly polite and sent me a cute picture of the toy with her girls! Her payment was fast and she let me know as soon as it was home.
    8. purchased a beyond beautiful necklace and bracelet set from Enchanted! wonderful communication and everything went smoothly. would gladely buy from again.
    9. Thought i would post pics of Enchanted's lovely work! <3

10. Enchanted purchased my Pipos Cheese Mouse on layaway. Every payment was made exactly when she said, and she's super sweet to boot! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much, Enchanted! I hope you and little Chelsie have a ton of fun together! <3<3
    11. Yet another flawless transaction with Enchanted! She bought a little dress for Chelsie from me! I can't recommend this buyer enough! Just a wonderful person all around! <3
    12. Enchanted bought a wig from me she was great It was awesome and she is terrific to work with :)
    13. I bought a WS Mei from Enchanted and the entire process couldn't have been smoother.
      She answered all of her PM's promptly, and the doll was incredibly well packed and shipped out super fast.
      I would definitely buy from her again!

Thank you again Enchanted!
    14. I bought some Safrindoll eyes from enchanted and it was a super smooth transaction. She shipped fast and I had the eyes in no time! Thanks very much :)
    15. I bought a silicone wig cap from Enchanted and it arrived quickly. Communication was great. Thanks so much! :aheartbea
    16. Enchanted bought PKF tricycle from me and everything went very smoothly. Would deal with again - Thanks!!
    17. Enchanted bought a MSD shirt from me! Awesome transaction and lovely communication! Thanks hun!
    18. I bought a VE Chloe heas, the communication was excellent ans she sent the head so fast!
    19. I purchased some MSD clothes from Enchanted. Shipping and communication was prompt and she was wonderful to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :kitty2
    20. Bought 2 shirts from Enchanted and transaction went super fast and smooth :) Thanks for the shirts :D

Would gladly do business with again ! :daisy

I shall return soon to get more shirts