1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Enchantment Doll Feedback (2008)

Apr 19, 2008

1. Enchantment Doll is the current distributor for Batchix's Machina Alpha dolls. If they qualify as a subdivision of Dollfair and should be merged with Dollfair's feedback thread, feel free to move this, mods.

* What did you order? A blue Machina Alpha.

* When did you order? December 25, 2007 (Merry Christmas, self!).

* How was the communication? This was the one thing that really bugged me: the communication was abysmal. No emails to explain the (rather extensive) shipping delays, no updates to their website, NOTHING. It took a group of Machina purchasers forming a waitroom thread that consisted largely of "Wow, I really wonder where my doll is," before any of us got any news. After that, we got regular updates on the thread of what was going on, which was nice. I don't mind the delay itself--Machina Alpha is a pretty fiddly sculpt with a lot of details, there were master mold problems, a snowstorm slammed them and they couldn't get any packages out to where they needed to go--but it would have been nice to know about this stuff when it was happening, not two months after the fact.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. They accept PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship? Three months, one week, and five days exactly.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I dearly love my Machina--she's worth every penny.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Oh my, yes. She's unique, lovely, poses like a dream, and is so well balanced I can stand her bent over or on one leg with no trouble at all. :aheartbea

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I got my doll. Problem solved. :)