1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Enocia's Feedback~!

Jul 17, 2010

1. Okay, so, because I know I am ging to need it sometime or another, here is my feedback thread. :aheartbea
    2. enocia was amazing to deal with, she responded quickly and paid right when she said she would. would sell/buy from her again! ^_^ thank you enocia!
    3. Enocia bought a Soom Amphibel from me. We worked out a layaway plan and she paid me on time and had excellent communication. :D

I'd definitely recommend her as a great DoA member to work with. ^_^ Enjoy your doll!
    4. I just finished up an excellent layaway sale with Enocia. On time payments, very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much!
    5. I bought a DZ Feilian from Enocia, they were prompt, and alowed me a short layaway. I would recomend this seller. A+
    6. I bought my DZ Megi-2 from Enocia. Excellent communication and great transaction. I love my new doll soooo much :D <3
    7. I bought a Bobobie body from Enocia and it went quite well. Communication was good, the body arrived well packed and in a timely manner. :)
    8. Enocia purchased my Noble Doll Raspberry on a short layaway. She was paid off by the time promised and I would gladly sell to her again!
    9. I bought a Soom Beyla from Enocia, and there was some issues with the shipping, but the communication was great and the doll arrived in good condition, however, I completely forgot to leave feedback at that point >.> So I am doing it now! <3
    10. i traded my littlefee soo for Enocia,s souldoll Kagel ... He looks amazing!
      i was very happy to trade with her! she responded fast and was very kind