1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ensei's feedback thread =^.^=

Nov 23, 2011

1. My very own feedback thread :sweat Speak your mind, please and look forward to doing business with me, teheh~ :chocoheart

2. *muhahaha*
      I deflower now this feedback thread *tehihi*

Ok, I buy a Soom Genderless Tiny Body from Ensei and must say she was one of the nices person who I deal with.
      She write quickly back, send me pictures, make all like my wish for a perfect transaction!!!
      I couldn't recommend her enough!!
      Hope we deal in the furure again or write together only for fun!!!
      It was so nice to talk with you *kisses*

..and sorry: hope all can understand my poor english *drop*

3. I sold Ensei a teenie gem hand and she was really lovely to sell too, really nice and let me know when it arrived! Reccomended!! :D

4. This is late feedback and am so sorry that I have been very ill to reply but magda was so kind to wait patiently. Magda bought a RL Beige from me and was so kind to deal. She paid when she said she would and was a marvelous buyer. Not only was a pleasure to deal with but also to meet her around. I think DoA is wonderful place because there people like her. Thanks so much again.

5. I made a trade with her, and it went really smooth and joyable. She was kind to explain every single detail of what I have asked, and was really friendly. I enjoyed talking to her, and I would definately would go for more transaction with her.
      Items were shipped safe and packed nicely, and I am more than satisfied.
      Thank you so much!

6. Ensei bought some shoes from me. Paid quickly and let me know quickly that they had arrived. Very good transaction.

7. I did a partial trade with ensei, my little monica SD hands + $ for her dollheart boots. she let me know as soon as the hands arrived and shipped the boots out super fast and she was EXTREMELY patient with my life issues that made it take a while for me to ship out and finally pay her. she is beyond sweet in her communication and very prompt with responses. I absolutely adored this transaction and would love to work with her again! (although I cant blame her if she never wants to work with me again after all the waiting she had to do while I got my life in order!)

8. Ensei bought my Soom Feny and everything was great ^^
      Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

9. Ensei bought some doll clothes and wigs from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!
      Payment was made very promptly and communication was great!
      Sorry for taking so long to leave you this feedback~~ I hope you like the clothes.

10. I traded a doll with ensei and everything went perfect! She was very communicative and everything was very well packed. Thank you very much again!

11. i bought a soom feny surprise head from Ensei. She was very nice to me from the beginning to the end. I got my stuff wrapped securely and everything arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :fangirl:

12. I traded a SOOM Adamelli head and some extras and some money for ensei's SNG Uhui head.
      The transaction went great! ensei is very patient and kind, and she shipped off my head quickly.
      I can only recommend ensei
      Thanks a lot. :)

13. I bought an SD shirt from ensei. They were very friendly and even fixed a snap on the shirt, even though I said they didn't to if they didn't want to. They also took extra pictures of the item when I asked.

The item arrived quickly and well packaged. It was great doing business with them and I would recommend them to anyone.

14. I bought a Feny head from Ensei and everything was perfect, great communication, she provided lots of pictures and gave me a lot of details, very friendly, sent the head extremelly well packaged, fast shipping... I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Highly recommend her as a seller!

15. ensei bought some YoSD-sized clothing from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I would happily do business with her again! Thank you, ensei~ :)