1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EternityRose's Feedback Thread

Sep 21, 2010

1. My feedback thread! Please use my proper pronouns (they/them) when you post, thank you! <3

#1 EternityRose, Sep 21, 2010
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    2. EternityRose bought a DollMore wig from me and was amazing to work with. Payment was made quickly and communication was always friendly and quick. Thank you so much!

I highly recommend this buyer!

3. EternityRose bought a wig off of me, and she was great to work with. Great communication and fast payment!

4. EternityRose let me put a CH Ai Choa on layaway and everything went very smooth. Great communication. She put a pretty "first" face-up on her too that I really love. Thanks again girlie!

5. EternityRose sold a tiny darling to me. The transaction was perfect: great communication and fast mailing. She came in like a day!
      She was well packed and was just as she had described her. I could not be more happy! Thank you so much!

6. RECOMMENDED SELLER
      I purchased a CH Iriya head from EternityRose. Everything went super smooth and the head arrived to me well-packed and as described.:)

7. Another *excellent* transaction with EternityRose :). She bought a head from me and paid very quickly. I appreciate her friendliness and would love to sell to her again!

8. EternityRose bought another head from me and it was also a wonderful transaction! Fast payment, communication, and I really appreciate that she let me know when the head arrived :) I hope he's doing well! Thanks!

9. [FONT=&#23435;&#20307;] she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.[/FONT]

10. EternityRose bought an Oasis body from me. A fast and friendly transaction!

11. I bought a wig from her. She is a great seller ^^

12. eternityrose sold me a dollzone 62cm body and it arrived in great condition~! she was very kind and very helpful~ i would love to have another transaction with her~!

13. EternityRose sold me a goregous Coral, she arrived fast, well packed, we had great communication the whole time, also she worked with me over afew days so I could pay her fully. Epic Seller!

14. EternityRose bought me a Soul Double head.

The communication was very good, with prompt & courteous answers which allowed to know about the evolution of the transaction, from the agreement of sale to the announcement of the receipt.
      The payment was as fast as possible.

The transaction has been perfect and I highly recommend her! She's very kind.
      Thank you for your serious, it's always a pleasure to have a worry-free transaction ^^

15. I purchased a 70cm male Dragondoll body. Shipping was FAST, package was safely & firmly wrapped.
      I would buy from again. Thank you again ( :

16. I purchased an Elfdoll Lydia head from Aisha and she was a delight to work with - would purchase again anytime.

17. I bought a stramonium head from EternityRose and she was so pleasant to work with; she shipped right away, the head was carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described! I appreciate it very much and would be glad to do business with her again!

18. I bought a minimee head from EternityRose, and found her to be an honest and friendly seller. He was packed very well and arrived quickly. Payment was not a hassle.

Thank you!

19. I bought a Jensen Ackles MnM head from EternityRose, and wow! Fast shipping, great communication, head is in excellent condition! I could not be happier! Definitely recommend! ^___^

20. Bought a wig from EternityRose~ Her respond was prompt and shipping was so fast! She's really a nice person to trade with:) Highly recommend her, will definitely trade with her again!