1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event fantasies

Sep 23, 2016

1. Hi everyone!
      I thought it would be fun to make a thread about holliday themed BJD's you've always wanted to see, but, haven't happened.
      (Yet ^^ ) I do encourage you to list a company, a holiday theme, and a reason why you've always wanted to see *insert brand name here* have a *insert holiday theme here*. Long and short responses alike are welcome! I'll go first :D

Company: Doll Chateau ❤️
      Holiday: Halloween ⚰
      Why: Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. I wait all year for the scent of freshly carved jack-o-lanterns to fill the crisp air while the colorfully decorated haunted houses illuminate my way around town. It's the one night a year I can be totally weird in public without anyone thinking I've recently escaped an asylum lol Not to mention seeing everyone in my village having one night a year to let loose is very refreshing. Plus, I love taking my little sister trick or treating; I pass on my tips/tricks about the best places to get candy and how to scare the crap out of people lol
      All the fun, weird, scary, beautiful, aspects could make a wonderful BJD. That being said, who better to design such a doll then the masters of unique and creative sculpting? Doll Chateau is one of my favorite companies by far and I was very suprised to see they haven't done a Halloween inspired doll. I seriously think I would die of happiness to own a DC Vampire, jack-o-lantern, or zombie themed doll~! Every year I cross my fingers and nothing. I'm optimistic for this haunted season and I really hope to see what their take on October 31st is. If DC does do a Halloween event, I hope we find out soon! I've been wishing for this theme since Doll Chateau's debut back in 2011. /)@w@(\ I think that's a long enough wait lol

Well, I showed you mine xP Now you show me yours!!!

2. Company: iplehouse, Luts or Doll Chateau
      Holiday: Christmas/winter holiday
      Why: I get pretty excited about any event going on when I'm buying a doll! I usually only have money to buy a brand new doll in December after getting holiday gift money so I think a cool event would be a surprise mystery holiday event, like a Secret Santa almost. For example maybe a secret gift worth 10% of what you spend but you don't know what the gift will be. I love surprises, so buying a $700 doll and getting a $70 value gift bag of clothes, shoes, eyes, etc would be really cool and it would be like being a kid on Christmas again as I open it. I chose the above companies because those are the ones I'm most likely to buy from next. XD

3. Soom
      Any Holiday
      Kits. Loose heads. More skin color options. Lowered costs.

4. I totally agree! I love the idea of a 'secret Santa' theme! Especially for people like me who often forget to buy little things here and there :P Shoes never seem to get on my dolls feet lol

5. I love the idea of extra heads ^^ I'd defiantly like to see Soom do that; they can sculpt like nobody's business.

6. Actually, Doll Chateau is running a Halloween event now - a new 58 cm girl and some adorable little creatures!