1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever Purple now at Safrin Doll

Jan 27, 2010

1. Safrin Doll is now an agent of Ever Purple dolls and eyes.

Ever Purple 2+1 eye promotion is available, with NO extra shipping or fees beyond the store norm (FREE shipping in US/Canada and 2.09 to the rest of the world). Preorder period for eyes runs until February 14.

Currently all items are by preorder, but soon I'll have in stock some extra parts such as blank heads/extra hands. Doll orders are placed immediately.

Thanks for checking us out, I am very excited to be working with Ever Purple!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Are you considering stocking pet dolls, as well? I would love to buy a miyu :aheartbea but I can't justify paying $55 EMS shipping for a $109 doll.

3. Will you have in stock parts such as bodies too?

4. I can do in-stock on the pets too. Possibly even have one or two of the big dolls, as well. Bodies would probably be the last thing I go for in-stock, I need to see how the rest does first.

5. Oh I'm so curious about the 2+1 here
      Will you use the same condition as the EP owned website?
      [buy 2 gat 1 free but have to order more than 10 pairs and buy 2 in the same eyes size and the free one will get the same size too]

And the shipping will cost "2.09 to the rest of the world" ? Eventhough I order 10 pairs of eyes?

6. You do not have to buy 10 pairs. If you buy 2 pairs, you get 1 free.
      The sizes do not matter, you just pick out 3 pairs and the cheapest pair is free.

Shipping starts at 2.09 for a 3-pair set and goes up by weight. However this is the most basic air mail shipping with no tracking. Shipping upgrades are available.

7. Ohhhh it sounds super interesting T^Tb

I have another question
      You don't have a discount like EP, right?
      All the basic eyes will be 44$ each no matter how much I order you?

8. I will have 14mm Ever Purple eyes in stock at the end of the current preorder period (May)

Here is what I have ordered from Ever Purple, as far as dolls and doll parts. I will have this in stock as soon as they make and send them:

1x Elegance Iris, Normal Skin, with faceup
      1x Classic Iris, Normal Skin, with faceup
      1x Miyu pet
      1x Miyang pet
      1x Ryun pet
      2x Iris head, normal skin
      1x Iris head, white skin
      1x 14yrs hands, normal skin
      1x 14yrs hands, white skin