1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Everpurple Feedback

Jul 3, 2009

1. Everpurple feedback

* What did you order? A pair of special pupil eyes

* When did you order? March 18th

* How was the communication? Too bad, they didn't answer the questions and when they did it, one week or two weeks after. They allways said that "Yes, next monday we will ship you the order" ...but this Monday never comes since last 15th June.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship? ...They sent me two tracking number, the first on May the 29th, and didn't work, the second one one week after (June 8th), and also didn't work. But this one, worked on June 15th...

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it is

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? It isn't the same colour.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, but with the service not.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They only said that the had a lot of problems with post office...

* Would you order from this company again? No.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

2. What did you order?
      A large GO of eyes

When did you order?
      Jan 17.

How was the communication?
      It really depends.
      Sometimes they reply within 3 days but sometimes no words for couple weeks

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      First shipment was sent at Apr 8, about 2.5 months after order placed. This is kinda normal since all my other EP GO took about 10 weeks.
      Second shipment was sent around late May and I am waiting for the third (hopefully the last) shipment.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The colors are slightly different from website photos but really close.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Eyes, yes; Service, ...... well, I'll give 8 out of 10

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They said they're sorry for the delay but it seems like the promised date of my third shipment is delayed again.
      When one of my GO participant found out that her eyes had a large bubble in the iris, EP replied quickly and said they will make new eyes and send it with my later shipment.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, but probably not this kinda number again.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes if that's a reasonable price.

Other notes
      If you're going to order from EP, it'll be better to keep your order small (probably around 100 or less)
      I have over 400 pairs of order and asked EP if they need me to separate it.
      They replied saying they can handle it however there are many wrong eyes in both shipments that I have to wait.

Besides, the remake of the eyes takes a long time.
      It's July now, over 6 months of my order placed, and I still have around 10 pairs of eyes not shipped.
      Mostly are small eyes (12mm, the smallest they make) so that's kinda understandable.

3. * What did you order? one Everpurple Elegance Iris doll

* When did you order? around November 15th

* How was the communication? Very good, they replied promptly to my message on the order board

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship? 4 weeks

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it was

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, it does

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? Most definitely yes :)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.