1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

eye spy Piposs Namoo!

Feb 4, 2009

1. http://piposland.com/shop/step1.php?number=730

I was pondering ...on the new Pipoos Kitty and just took a peek at the new bunny
      ...there was a curious size tiny ..that I havet seen before ....and a Namoo

Im hopeing more than anything ..could this mean they are comming back
      Dunno ..but Im gonna ASK!

2. Oh it must be!! I did ask the English Rep and she said he'd be re-released this month, and since this was a couple of months ago that I asked I was just waiting to see. Oh, I'm soo excited! I can't wait to actually have a Namoo at last:D

3. I was going to order the cat ...but held off ..I am so exited ...I do like the look of the other tiny too ..that looks the same size as the animals ...interesting :D

4. aww, the one that is supposed to be the doormouse looks like a must have!

I hope they space the releases a little bit, too many tinies! and I can't say no :sweat

5. I asked too :) yay! so much cuteness!!

"The little tinies in the picutures are pipos dolls ^^;; which are going to release in this year..
      We\'re now working on those babies..

Thank you very much!

regards,
      PIPOSDOLL"

6. Ok this is me ...doing a tentative happy dance

I asked a year ago for Namoo and they said he was comming back ..but this time it looks as though he may

saveing saving LOL

7. yesssssssssssssssssss namoo he is so cute, first time I saw him was a picture of you tinybear. I love his smaller eyes and of course the size:D
      I do love the chesire cat with the cute smile not the mad looking

8. Can I see pictures of their old Namoo? I tried searching Flickr, but couldn't find him. :)

9. Which one is Namoo? (I see two, haha, and my memory is not working)

10. Namoo is the tiny one ..there arnt many around at all
      you know I cant even find a picture of him :(
      I sude to have several ...but I think I lost them when my PC crashed

11. Haha, I didn't even notice he was there! I was too busy looking at the other tiny I hope they will release soon <3

Crossing my fingers for a Namoo rerelease too!

12. Oh TB, Wilkies et al, I think I want! I know you'll keep us informed (thanks!) :)

13. Wow, he is something special. I hope they release him again! :)

14. He is amazing ...I sold my fullset , so I could get the normal boy ...and they stopped doing them ..so I have been waiting ever since ...I shoulnt have sold him , Ive been kicking myself ever since
      they did for a time have him in a 2 part torso ...that was nice too ...but I am hopeing for the orriginal 3 part torso

15. I am also hoping when he returns he'll have that amazing three part torso:D What a brilliant little boy, I have wanted one since I became obsessed with bjds:XD:

16. Finally some updates at the pipos website with some new dolls. They look tiny next to the cheshire.
      http://piposland.com/index.php

Oh and Alice looks like a mini Beryl with that frown.
      But yeah I went back to look what namoo looks like and don't think it's him. Still a cute tiny.

17. but No Namoo :(
      unless Im missing him
      the new small ones are nice ..but not what I wanted

I suppose its A good thing ..Im broke LOL