Eyes from ErsaFloraUSA

Apr 9, 2021

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

#1 crikklekay, Apr 9, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2021
    2. What did you order? These eyes in a 18mm size: Doll eyes Hazel Burst green and brown 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm | Etsy

When did you order? April 3rd 2021

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! I wanted a specific color I was having a hard time finding in my price range, especially since I was trying to limit my choices to US artists due to shipping concerns. The eyes are hollow, which makes them feel a little cheap, but the eye color and vibrance makes up for it!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! A little better in fact, as one photo made them look a little too shiny but I think that must have been the lighting.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I do wish they weren’t hollow, I feel like placing them was a little harder without anything on the back for eye putty to stick too, but it’s a minor complaint.

Would you buy more from this company? Certainly! They shipped quickly and have such a wide variety of interesting eye designs, here is the shop: Eyes for dolls BJD DD Smart Dolls figures & more by ErsaFloraUSA

[​IMG]
      A close up to show the colors, it’s such a pretty hazel and perfect for my girl!

[​IMG]
      They are so interesting! The color goes around the pupil in a complete ring, but depending on the lighting you get a natural fade/shadow like you can see at the top as it’s so dark. I’m not sure how they makes these but they are very captivating!