1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fae Woods Dolls Mini discussion

Jan 4, 2021

1. Fae Woods Dolls has been coming out with so many amazing MSD sculpts! (I love all of their sculpts, but particularly the MSD ones.) I thought it would be nice to get a discussion going for these dolls.

Fae Woods Dolls is an independent artist who sculpts and casts their own dolls. They do a lot of really neat things, from drilling and filling tattoos with resin, to creating gorgeous monsters and mythical creatures. They have quite a few different MSD sculpts that include: Delphinium, Dahlia, Freesia, Naga Orchidaceae, and Faylinn. There will be a human version of Orchidaceae released this year as well.

They have really been creative with their tattoo designs. There is a skeleton version of Dahlia, a couple of floral designs, as well as paw prints, wings, and many other things!

They are ~40cm tall.

Definitely check them out if you haven't had a chance to see them. They are truly amazing and special dolls.

Here's a link to Fae Woods Dolls' site:
      FaeWoodsDolls

2. yes I love them! I had the chance to buy the special custom girl she just had, but decided to pass to get an all pink one. I hope I don't regret it later XD

3. I have two Freesia dolls! I’m sending one off to Angeltoast :-)

4. I hopped on the preorder for Radiata in mint after falling in love with her little grumpy face earlier this year. I'm hoping that I can snag a human Orchidaceae or skeleton Dahlia one of these days as well.

Crossing my fingers that people spot the discussion thread and share photos and experiences with this company. :)

Faewoods Instagram

5. I've got an Orchidaceae on the way in plum. :) Apparently they're being packed and they'll be shipped next week!

6. I've preordered Radiata in light mint! I'm so pumped for her eventual arrival! But I need to figure out her styling...

7. I haven't done her face, her clothes aren't finished, and her wig didn't fit :doh but here's my Radiata! Her name is Lazgara and she's an alchemist.

[​IMG]

8. Laz is now painted, sueded, and wigged! I love her.

[​IMG]

9. I just sent my Orchidaceae Frankenstein faceplate out to be painted. I miss her already!

Did anyone else get in on the emergency sale today? I snagged a custom Vitaceae, and I couldn't be more excited!

I can't wait to get everyone home. I'll have 7 + a Minifee hybrid by the time everyone arrives. The Minifee hybrid is a Minifee Ingrid Vampire Event B head in NS on a Fae Woods Dolls Orchidaceae body in almond. Match is pretty good! Her name is Echo!
      [​IMG]

Laz is amazing!!! I love her entire look!

10. I just recently discovered Fae Woods' dolls. I've been really wanting a doll that looks like an orc and was seriously thinking about a MisterMinouDoll "Zorgah", but the shipping from Europe is so high! Then I ran across someone on one of the FB BJD groups who was selling a totally blank Radiata. So I did it. She arrived a couple of days ago and I LOVE her! Now I'm trying to find a wig for her but I'm not sure about the size. I want dreads for her and I found a seller on Etsy who has just what I'm looking for. The seller says the wig is a 7 - exactly. I'm hoping it will fit because I REALLY want dreads :celebrate

11. I LOVE this girl and what you did with her :love

12. Radiata Preorder from August 12th to August 31st
      This page has all of Radiata's measurements. :)

13. I'm super excited! I just picked up a second hand Orchidae human. I missed the preorder for her due to life happening. She should be home next week some time hopefully.

14. I'm waiting on my ooak Faewoods Orchidaceae Naga with the lavender, strawberry, and mint tail. If I'm lucky she should be delivered today, otherwise tomorrow. I'm super excited for her and have named her "Candy" because she reminds me of cotton candy with her coloring.

15. Excited to see more Faewoods owners! I have a chocolate mint Naga Orchidaceae and I just got my Blueberry Allium in the mail!

[​IMG]

16. Congrats on her arrival! My Orchidaceae arrived safe and sound last week and I painted her this past weekend. I’m hoping to share pictures of her soon!

17. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing your Orchidaceae!

18. Here she is!
      [​IMG]
      Not the best picture, but I wanted to share her. I’ve named her Candy as she reminds me of cotton candy with her tail colors

19. @IzabethS she's absolutely beautiful! I love her color scheme