Fae Woods Dolls Mini discussion

Jan 4, 2021

1. Fae Woods Dolls has been coming out with so many amazing MSD sculpts! (I love all of their sculpts, but particularly the MSD ones.) I thought it would be nice to get a discussion going for these dolls.

Fae Woods Dolls is an independent artist who sculpts and casts their own dolls. They do a lot of really neat things, from drilling and filling tattoos with resin, to creating gorgeous monsters and mythical creatures. They have quite a few different MSD sculpts that include: Delphinium, Dahlia, Freesia, Naga Orchidaceae, and Faylinn. There will be a human version of Orchidaceae released this year as well.

They have really been creative with their tattoo designs. There is a skeleton version of Dahlia, a couple of floral designs, as well as paw prints, wings, and many other things!

They are ~40cm tall.

Definitely check them out if you haven't had a chance to see them. They are truly amazing and special dolls.

Here's a link to Fae Woods Dolls' site:
      FaeWoodsDolls

2. yes I love them! I had the chance to buy the special custom girl she just had, but decided to pass to get an all pink one. I hope I don't regret it later XD

3. I have two Freesia dolls! I’m sending one off to Angeltoast :-)