1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairy Ai Hanael - Whisper of Water

Oct 15, 2007

1. I agree, her face up is absolutely gorgeous. This is the first tiny I've ever liked this much XD

2. Oh I love all those CH limiteds!!:o But this one..Oh never seen such a beautiful girl before :)

3. I liked there other season limited this one is just a little to, mix match for me. shes like a sea creature with a tat then those eyes. so eh good luck getting her if u want her.

4. This girl is breathtaking! :D I wish they'd put up a price now so I can see whether or not she'll be in my range. I hate having to make that quick decision the moment they come up for sale...

5. Maybe 630 like the previous fairy Ai?

6. So how do those wings work? Are they magnetic? They seem pretty large to be magnetic so I'm curious..

7. My wallet hopes not. LOL, she'll probably be worth it though.

I'm curious about the wings too :)

8. Oh yeah :doh That would be the logical assumption! :lol:

9. Says the wings are magnetic, and the ear fins seem to clip on over the ears.

Very, very cute.

10. definetly not a good timing for me ( college , boooooo:barf )

do we hava a sales date yet? (think someone said oct 2oth) and at what time? (need to check the time zone site)

and for a little self torturing... would´nt she look great next to Farore? (horrible pics but my cam broke and that´s all I could get)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:sweat

11. O-oh. Wow. *_* She's absolutely gorgeous! I really love the way she's painted, and those wings and eyes... :aheartbea She's probably going to be way out of my current price range, but if anyone buys her, I'd love to see pictures.

12. They've added a price - $630, or $536 for PP club members. You can also choose from regular or webbed hand parts!

13. Has she gone up for sale and is out of stock already, or is she not released quite yet?*_*

14. whooooa she's amazing! that face up is stunning! I'd replace that wig with a mohair one, but holy moley those webbed hands! and the body art! and the adorable wings!

15. This girl is totally tempting me... and webbed hands *dies* I LOVE that wig I would get her just for that... and the wings of course ;) Someone talk me out of it lol I have to many tines as it is... they're on a mission to take over the universe hehe

16. She goes up for sale this Saturday 10/20 at 6am EST.

I'm totally smitten and my husband said he'll buy her for me for Christmas so I'll definitely be waiting with fingers poised over the keys! (note to self: remember to set alarm clock ;))

17. What a coincidence! My husband said the same thing :) Good luck to us both!

18. Those little blue fingers and toes. And webbed too! What a lovely baby: no hope for me, of course, but luck to you all.

19. Okay I did it.... those webbed hands put me over the edge :sweat. I just couldn't resist the gorgeous girl...anyone out there get this stunning little girl too?