1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. Feedback for Fairyland
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/index.php

We're not looking for whether or not you actually liked the sculpt or style of the item, but we'd love to know how you felt about the quality and customer service!

You might consider including the following information:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Please do not ask buying or selling questions here

2. * What did you order? [Preorder]puki sugar Full Package (Bubble Stripe)
      * When did you order? November 2nd, 2007
      * How was the communication? Communication was great with them, I had troubles with their shipping rebate and they helped me right away. they also did an adress change for me when my doll's shipping was delayed.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used their Credit card service and all was all right.
      * How long did it take to ship? There was a delay because of wigs problems. I decided to wait to receive my wig at the same time as my doll. They changed the adress to accomodate me and when it shipped it got to me very quickly.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes everything looked like it was supposed to.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied, the doll is beautifully engeneered and exceeded my expectations.

3. * What did you order? Feeple Ashley Special
      * When did you order? December 14th, 2007
      * How was the communication? Great! I had to confirm that it was coming to my address and in only a day I was replied to reassured that it would in fact come to me.
      * How easy was it to pay? I wouldn't know, my boyfriend paid, but I'm sure it wasn't too hard
      * How long did it take to ship? it shipped out on the 23rd I believe... and arrived the 28th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? even better... she definitely is worth a lot more than the $630 paid.... most dolls her size and limited edition are at least $800.. and aren't nearly as beautiful or pose as well as she does! Her resin is so smooth! the seamlines are almost not there and the resin is so soft, much more pleasing to touch than most other dolls I've handled
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No, the promo pictures do not do her justice. She is much more beautiful in person than any photo can depict.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely, Ill definitely order from them again.. maybe someday a pukipuki....they are worth the money you pay and more!

4. *What did you order? ~ FairlyLand Preorder PukiPipi
      * When did you order? ~ November 1, 2007
      * How was the communication? ~ Good
      * How easy was it to pay? ~ Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? ~ About 2 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? ~ Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? ~ yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? ~ It exceeded expectation
      * Notes: ~ On the order form there was nowhere to place your province or state. In Canada if a package is missing the province but has all the other details the address is considered incomplete and can't usually be delivered. I was lucky.
      I explained this to FairyLand but their response was that there are too many different address formats and they can't accomodate everyone.

Not sure how to feel about that since everything else was wonderful.

5. * What did you order? : Feeple WS boy body & Moon head (no face-up)
      * When did you order? : 4th December
      * How was the communication? : Easy and fantastically good ! I received a quick response to my emails - just can't fault their customer service. Wonderful !
      * How easy was it to pay? : Couldn't pay with Eximbay as it wasn't compatible with my Mac, but Fairyland went out of their way to help resolve this difficulty for me.
      * How long did it take to ship? : Lightning speed : sent out on 10th December, arrived in the UK in plenty of time for me to squee over for Christmas.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? : Unequivocally yes. The Feeple body is a classic example of getting what you pay for - beautiful, poseable and stood first time without trauma. Came with full instructions and beautifully packed and presented. Truly made with love.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? : Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? : Man, yes !!! :D :D :D

:aheartbea Jaxagambla:aninja:

6. * What did you order? Feeple girl body + Peavy head no faceup
      * When did you order? Feb 2 2008
      * How was the communication? Perfect!
      * How easy was it to pay? A little confusing at first, but very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? She arrived on the 15th. ^__^
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! I was VERY satisfied.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! *_* Better, even! Especially the head (thought I'm selling it, sadly).
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      N/A cause they were perfect!

7. * What did you order? Feeple Ashley (with default faceup)
      * When did you order? September 27 of 07
      * How was the communication? Great! I love that they have a rep whose first language is English I was able to add an item later to the order with no problems!
      Very easy, I like the Exembay system
      * How long did it take to ship? She Shipped on October 10th, so 14 days after I ordered her
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, if anything I was surprised the doll did not cost more. The Quality was great, and the packaging was AWESOME! The box she came in, and the custom foam casing is some of the best packaging I've seen.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The Elf head did, the Vampire head looked a bit different from what I was expecting
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very, and I plan to buy from them again.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? does not apply

8. * What did you order? PukiPuki Sugar basic 2
      * When did you order? Nov 2, from the first batch of pre-order
      * How was the communication? Great!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, they had paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? it shipped on 10th Dec, but it was a pre-order, so I was expecting it.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, even better!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I was, though in the end I sold her, but I just couldn't bond with a tiny ( I am SD lover), though she was sooo cute
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

9. * What did you order? A fullset Bubble Stripe Puki Sugar
      * When did you order? Nov. 1, during the preorder event
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Dec. 10 due to the preorder event. The wig came about a month later due to problems with the wigmaker (and then probably the holiday)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! She came with tons of extra gift stuff!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? She's even cuter in person!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied! I love my puki! I'll definately order from Fairyland again. :)

10. * What did you order? Puki² Sugar Gift Fairy set
      * When did you order? 25 Jan 08
      * How was the communication? Excellent, questions always answered in 24 hours* How easy was it to pay? I paid using Paypal, then when i added some other items later i paid with CC, easy to pay thro
      * How long did it take to ship? 22 calender days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very good! i am surprised for how detail of the makeup, how tiny the doll is but the quality is good, and some surprised gifts that i feel so touched
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except the wig, some colour difference but its not a problem
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied, ill buy from them again

11. * What did you order?
      FairyLand Girl FeePle with Vampire Dreaming head

* When did you order?
      Feb 12th/paid on Feb 15th

Perfect, but I didn't ask any questions

Very easy, did it on my Blackberry

* How long did it take to ship? Just a few days - I got her in 10 days from payment to door

YES!

Her porportions (curves) seem bigger in person but I think it's a good thing. She doesn't look quite as slim in person

VERY!

12. I ordered two Puki Puki on Jan 30, 2008. I got the invoice quickly afterwords and paid immediately with ease. They were shipped Feb 25, 2008, Fairyland sent me an email with the tracking number, and they arrived to East Coast USA in two days! They are really high quality, looked just like the pictures on the website, and the body design is amazingly posable, well worth the price. I would buy from them again for sure!

13. * What did you order? MNF Ruth and MNF Lishe
      * When did you order? January 25, 2008
      * How was the communication? Outstanding. Emails were sent promptly, as well as confirmation of payment. Any questions I had were likewise answered quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very. They sent me an invoice, I paid it.
      * How long did it take to ship? My dolls shipped on February 15, 2008, ahead of schedule.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely!! I got in on the opening event sale and for $343 each, I received a full doll, a sleeping head, and event hands. Shipping was free since I ordered over $600. The dolls pose and stand much better than my MNF from Luts.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. I will order from Fairyland again...in fact, I already have!!

14. *What did you order? Puki Pukisha Full Set Blue Baby

*When did you order? Feb. 29, 2008

*How was the communication? Very good.

*How easy was it to pay? Very easy!

*How long did it take to ship? About a month, which is what I expected.

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

*Did the item look like the sales pictures? His wig looks a little different, but I had seen a few owners' pictures so I knew that could happen.

*Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, except they forgot to send me his pants! :lol: Other than that, though, I'm very satisfied.

*If you weren't satisfied how did the company solve your problem? I sent them a message about the missing pants, and they just replied and apologized and said they'll send them to me soon.

15. * What did you order?
      Basic puki suger packige.

* When did you order?
      4th december

Yes, they helped me a lot on there Q&A board and where very nice in e-mails

VERY easy, i paid with paypal and they told me when they recieved it!

1 month

My suger is even more perfect then i thought she would be! Here posing is amazing and the box she came in is so cute! She's the perfect tiny for the perfect price!

Yes! Every detail was the same ^^

Yes very! She came with everything i orderd and even got a promotional gift!

I was satisfied ^^

16. * What did you order?
      Mnf Miyu with sleeping head

* When did you order?
      Febuary (cant remember the exact date but towards the end).

Very easy, they are such a nice company. I emailed them a few questions before i ordered and the replied the following day.

I did get a bit worried about payment as i wanted to pay via paypal. I didnt get an invoice through and after a couple of days i sent them an email with my order number in saying id not got an invoice. They replied straight away appologising for missing me. Apparently their invoices are all done by hand, and id been missed out. After they sent the invoice i had no problems.

3 weeks, i ordered without faceups. Shipped much sooner than i had expected.

The resin is lovely and very reasonably priced.

Yes i think so.

Very satisfied. Im planning on getting another mnf in June :)

My only problem was the payment invoice but they sent that as soon as i had emailed them saying id not got one. So was an easy problem to fix.

Id reccomend Feeple.

17. * What did you order?
      PukiPuki Pipi Full Package and PukiPuki Piki Basic w/face-ups

* When did you order?
      March 18 2007

Excellent, they put up with my worries quite well.

Unknown, my mother paid with her credit card for me.

One Month total; 22 Business Days

Yes, definitely.

Yes

Very Much So

N/A

18. * What did you order? Basic Piki

* When did you order? January 3, 2008

* How was the communication? Very good. Normal stuff, order confirmation, shipping/tracking info, etc. I also asked FL some specific questions before I ordered, and they answered promptly and completely.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy.

* How long did it take to ship? 2 days short of one month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think the quality is better than what I paid for.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied - beyond my expectations even.

19. * What did you order?
      puki sugar basic package

* When did you order?
      20th of march 2008

Didn't communicate much, but I do LOVE the email updates I got, about receiving payment, placed order, being shipped etc.

Very easy, I requested to pay by paypal because I don't own a creditcard. But it was no problem and they arranged it for me, so I could pay easily trough a paypal invoice!
      1 month

Yes! I ordered a puki sugar and tough she is so very very little, the detailing is great and on such a scale, every little flaw is a huge one. But no flaws AT ALL!
      Altough it is a lot of money for such a small object (but that's just my opinion) it is a product of very high quallity!

Yes exactly like the sale pictures, but irl it's allways a little different. IRL she is even more breath taking and nice than what the pictures promise!

Yes completely totally satisfied, with everything! from service to short waitingtime, good packaging, wonderfull product, everything was great.

I was satisfied.

20. * What did you order? I ordered a Basic Puki Pipi with faceup, sleeping head, pukisha parts and faceplate, victory hands, and white dress
      * When did you order? 6/7/08
      * How was the communication? Fairyland was wonderful. I had some questions and they responded very quickly
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I didn't have a hitch making my payment at all
      * How long did it take to ship? fairyland took 3 weeks to make by doll, and then I received notice that the doll was shipped on 6/30/08.... my puki arrived two days later on 7/2/08
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the price and quality absolutely match. The work is very fine and detailed, and worth every penny.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very very happy