1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Little Fee - New Moulds, Chiwoo, Lishe and El

Apr 10, 2009

1. Argh! Why Fairyland?? If only I wasn't saving for a trip to Europe... >_< Chiwoo elf is so adorable!
      The Alice in Fairyland theme is cute, a tad over done imo, but El's outfit is pretty cute too~
      :D I'm still waiting for a Shushu Littlefee!

2. I love the Chiwoo Elf the best...I'm glad I have more girl options as Ante and Flora don't seem to suit Guillaume as a sibling...but I'm glad she's a basic as I'm in no rush to order like I was with the Chocopuki.

3. so these are going to be a standard line right? like the other littlefee's, full set is limited but the actual doll will always be available?
      Lishe is just gorgeous but I am already waiting on 4 dolls*_*

4. Oh my gosh... I was hoping they wouldn't release more so soon... Eep.

5. Yeah it means my Chocopuki order's probably going to be rushed and/or delayed.

It's...worrying...

6. They are all cute..but I am satisfied with the four LFs I have now.

7. *stares daggers* FOUR!?!?!?! LOL, *wants to be u rite now*

I'm not sold on Lishe - she's a really cleverly sculpted miniature of her elder sister but her eyes seem a little too close together... but Chiwoo *dies*
      Thank heavens they aren't limited.... off to DDE now LOL

8. DDD: no this is evil, i'm glad they are basic though! -don't like the outfits- But i'd love one someday :D

9. They all look nice, but I don't find actual similarities where their mold was based. (Chiwoo, Lishe and El)
      Maybe, just a slight resemblance....

10. Kill me now! LittleFee Lishe and El are so cute. After the Shiwoo, I knew they would come up with some more. Do you think LittleFee Miyu and Soony will be next? I am only safe cause they arent LE. So adorable. ~Gus

11. My god...they are all so cute I might just have to get a Littlefee some day. I can't decide which one I like best...they're all adorable. Although I still think Ante is my favorite Littlefee.

12. Oh Gosh.... A Soony LTF.... that would be the end of me..... I'm definitely throwing my hat in the ring for a GO..... hate the shipping costs *humpf*

13. I woke up this morning and thought, "I wonder if FL has come out with a new mould." I don't know why, but I did. They just released new MNF, I knew they couldn't have released another MNF and I was right. NEW LTF INSTEAD. This is too weird. *Laughs*

And an Elf basic! I'm lucky I'm not a fan of open-mouths, she's cute. The Alice theme for the El and Lishe fullsets is cute too. Also ironic, since I'm currently writing a story for my fiction class and it draws from bunches of fairytales, Alice included. :D

Lishe is adorable. Definitely my favorite of the batch, which is odd since usually I'll go for the Elf first. :lol: She is just too cute, though. I've always liked Lishe (DF or MNF), just never enough to buy one for myself. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should. XD

Bandersnatch-- I was just think about a Shushu LTF. *Laughs* I'd like to see if they do her justice in tiny-form.

Aussie grrl-- All three will be standard, yes. They have the basic versions out now too, so no worries about them being limited. :)

Edit: Wow. So many posts between me starting to type and posting the reply. Hahaha! A Soony Little Fee would be cute, but they haven't made her a MNF yet either. I'm wondering if they're basing the kids off of their Delf counterparts, or the MNF ones.

dissonant-- The Pipi (as a girl) is still my favorite, too, but Lishe is coming in a close second place now.

14. Haha...if they release a Miyu LTF I'd be sold (although these little guys don't look extremely like their older counterparts in my opinion). I think I'm going to end up with a Miyu in every size imaginable.

15. Ante is still my favourite, but if they did do a LF Miyu I think id absolutley melt!!
      These three are cuties though but not for me ~ not that I could afford it anyway haha

16. *headdesk* noooooooo I just talked my milk out of getting a little fee body... and then.. then they release the el... Fairyland you have dooomed me.. *watches her wallet sob*..

and my wallet.

17. I like that they don't look just like their MNF counterparts though...I don't like the MNF Chiwoo but the LTF one has stolen my heart!

18. I need that el.. with the chiwoo dress.. *nods head yes* damnnit. now to find a split or group order.

19. I MUST have the Lishe but I'm not certain that I really want the outfit. Not to mention, right now I am trying to save for Dolpa NYC and my dollie funds are very limited. These really are adorable and the Lishe really does capture the sculpt beautifully. IMHO