1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Minifee Carte choices

May 29, 2008

1. Okay, so I'm not sure where to ask this, but I *think* this is the place, and sorry if I sound increasingly retarded for asking this but...

FairyLand has confused me. So they've got their Minifee in the section for it, and then they've got the A la Carte, which features... a grand total of 4 different girl bodies. So, if you don't order a Minifee through the A la Carte, and order one through the regular Minifee section of the site, which body does she come with? :?

2. All minifees come as beautiful line I believe, unless you order via a la carte. ^^

The body differences are small bust and large bust between those two. I know Lishe comes with large bust and I think Soo comes with small, not sure about the others though, but I'm sure someone could tell you ^^

Come to think of it, Fairyland COULD use this info on their site ^^;

3. Hmm... in that case, anyone know if through the regular section which bust ShuShu comes with? *wants the large bust*

4. shushu comes with the large bust. i believe that soo is the only one to come with the small bust.

5. fenris-- Correct. Of the basic girls (non-limiteds), only Soo comes standard with the B-line small bust; all other girls come with the B-line large bust UNLESS you order A la Carte. So you should be golden. XD

6. Thank you guys sooo much! <3 I luff you to death! That just made my day ^^

7. ^_^ Glad to help! Can't wait to see your new girl, she'll be gorgeous. (<-- *Horribly biased*)

8. PsychoticElflet5- Haha! I gotta admit to a pretty big bias concerning Twing~Keys, so I think we're in similar boats lol. It'll be a while 'till she come tho', 'cause the Nazi of Finances- (whoops! Did I say that? I swear I meant Mother), isn't letting me spend my graduation money, so I've still got another $200 to come up with *le sigh* Plus wait time for her to be cast... This whole waiting thing is killing me...

9. XD I've been in the "waiting" boat for my grades to come in so I would know if I was getting a Puki Piki or not (my mother said she'd buy him for me if I kept my scholarship). I remember being so nervous and anxious for the wait for my Shushu; now I'll be doing it all over again for the Piki and a body for my floating Shushu vampire head! XD Hopefully I'll be ordering the next few days; just trying to sort out something with Fairyland before I order. ^_^