1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland MiniFee MNF discussion part 67

Oct 15, 2021

1. I've sanded it. Like all tan resin, you will get a slight color variance if you sand it, but here's how I deal with that.

2. Fairyland just announced Minifee Shiwoo as the next lookback head for this size! It is in their news and notices. :)
      eta: They have a picture on the lookback sales page too! Definitely different, but it's the same lips.

3. Uh oh, shiwoo is going to punch me in the bank account and make me like it.

4. I'm safe, but I might have doomed a friend who adores the old Shiwoo mold.

5. Yeah I’m safe as well; if they wind up rereleasing Eva as a lookback sculpt though I may have to watch my funds *_*

6. I just wish they would re-release Liria :sorry I bet if they did a poll she would be high on the list!

7. Can you imagine the bottom falling out on that market if they did??? One of the most expensive sculpts...I'd need some popcorn.

And I'd be happy that so many people would be able to get their dream doll.

8. Oh! Yay Shiwoo! That was one of the three I was really hoping for. I find those blank photos always look pretty odd and flat compared to the real dolls but I like the look of the eyes and the mouth is very Shiwoo. I also very much appreciate that they added a note to the page about the differences between the Lookback heads and the originals.

I'm a little disappointed that it was only the one sculpt because the other two I were hoping for were female sculpts, haha. (Fingers crossed for future Soony and Miyu) I support them slowing down on the new releases if they need to though. I feel like this is the first new release in a long time that hasn't come along with an event and fullset. The news page says that they're available until June 60th... not sure how long that's supposed to be!

@lully.lullers - They actually did make a poll a while back! I don't think they released the results but I imagine that the Lookback heads have a lot to do with it. Liria was specifically called out as not being an option on it though.

9. Honestly, if Fairyland wanted to make some big bucks quick, bringing back Liria would be a smart move! She is so sought after. Heck I'd consider buying two, just to have one in tan and one in natural :XD: Her second hand price would plummet but that doesn't effect FL, so maybe one day! :eusa_pray

10. They made it clear when Liria was originally released that she would not be released in MNF size again. They left it open to bring her back in other sizes though. Imagine buying a guaranteed one-off sculpt only to have it re-released. I actually bought her and ended up rehoming her because she just didn't fit into my doll family with the factory faceup - and I wasn't going to change that!

11. I'm kinda bummed that Chiwoo is only F60, I'd love a lil mini lad! My search continues I guess, lmfao...

12. @Mamo Actually, there is a Chiwoo lookback in Minifee too!

I am safe because there are no elf ears, now if he had elf ears (and no fangs), I would jump on it.
      @Glace Leau I tried to put down what I wanted on the form but there was no place to simply put, “an elf that doesn’t have fangs!”

#393 Dollquest, May 14, 2022
      Last edited: May 16, 2022
    13. I would love a tan Vampire Elf Chiwoo girl. I missed my chance years ago when I took a sabbatical for this world.
      One day: Theta will come home to me.

14. I’m a bit new to the hobby but why did they say they wouldn’t rerelease Liria again? Was it because she was a collaboration with another artist, or something like that?:aeyepop:

15. I am in BIG trouble because I already know I need both the Shiwoo MNF head and the Chiwoo F60 as a tan boy since that's as close to a Tanning Delf as I'll ever get. Shiwoo's eyes are definitely a slightly different shape/size but since theres a disclaimer now not much we can do but it doesn't really bother me much

16. Liria was the handle for one of their employees (she acted as translator among other things, I believe) who had become very ill. It was a tribute to her.

17. I think I'm toast now that they're bringing back Minifee Shiwoo! I had one in 2008 and sold him, and I've been kicking myself since I got back into BJD since they were discontinued. I miss that cheeky little smile! I just need to figure out if I want to order a full doll, or just a head in NS so he can share my minifee Niella's body.

18. Yes.... Shiwoo could be a problem for me, too!

19. Thankfully I'm safe from Shiwoo and Chiwoo heads. But I'm doomed if they bring back Carl or make MNF versions of Lu-Wen or Roke.

Just wondering, does anyone have the Miwa event A (tongue) head in tan? DDE has a fullset, but I'm curious how that head looks in tan.