1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland MiniFee MNF discussion part 67

Oct 15, 2021

1. Hi all, does anyone have pictures of tan Luha they could show me? Thanks!

2. Not sure if I've shared her here yet, but here's Suzume, my Iset. Still trying out wigs for her!
      [​IMG]

3. She looks so beautiful! I’m in awe :aeyepop:

4. Can I request some Dina spam? I've been eyeing her all night and I'm seriously tempted to order her.

Your Iset looks lovely @Magnus Vale

5. @Koma

Sorry for the crazy messy desk, I was just taking a pic of my Dina, Aylin, with her wings. She is just about ready to be packed up to go to AngelToast for blushing of all her fantasy parts! I'm so excited! :celebrate

[​IMG]

6. Oh she's so pretty, thank you @LiselT

7. @Koma Sorry it's not a proper photo!

I'm going to have her antlers blushed gold, both the wings and her legs will be cream and periwinkle and her dainty hooves gold as well. Her fullset just enchanted me from the moment I saw her and I just want to enhance it even more!

I'd love to see more custom ones, though! She's my very first doll that I bought as a fullset.

8. This week I ordered a tan mnf Shiwoo from DDE and I am so absolutely ecstatic. I was so bummed when I came back into the hobby to learn that MANY molds were unavailable, but just my luck that Shiwoo was the next lookback mold! I've had a character in my head since I first got into the hobby (in 2008 *_*) so I'm looking forward to bringing him to life. Does anybody have pictures of mnfs with tan skin? This will be my first doll with tan resin and I'm interested to see what the undertone is like.

9. Congrats! I'm glad a long time plan of yours is going to be realized soon! I don't have a (non-dyed custom) tan minifee but I do have a realfee and realpuki in FL tan. I find the resin is quite pink/red. I've heard it mellows nicely though. It's kinda hard to capture how pink the resin is on camera but I think I captured well in a few of my realfee pics. I posted an unboxing thread, here it is :thumbup

10. Here is one of mine! She is in natural lighting on my porch awhile back!

[​IMG]

I'll link a few others as well =3

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/843097287911014420/927730974366765066/20220103_194417.jpg (these two were cast 2 years apart, the girl is older)

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...6907471299956746/IMG_20210924_100028_990.webp (natural light, outdoors)

11. Thank you guys for the pictures, the tan skin is beautiful!

12. Oh my goodness, I love her!

13. Thanks to everyone commenting on Suzume! Fairyland really did a beautiful job on her face, she's one of my favorites. Here she is hanging out with my Miwa, Reika. I'm still trying out wigs.
      [​IMG]

14. This might be a long shot, but...would anyone be able to compare a Barbie doll (or MH or RH doll) height against a Minifee in a frontal picture? I've been super hung up on not getting a larger doll and sticking to tinies, but there's a few Minifees that are super intriguing. I just can't visualize the actual size even with a measuring tape, and I don't know anyone with a Minifee in real life. If anyone can do this, thank you in advance!

15. @CygneNoir - It is hard to visualize sizes, isn't it? What I normally do is take a photo of the doll into Photoshop, size it to the correct cm measurement, and then print it out and assemble the pieces (if they don't all fit on one page). That really helps!

But I also found these photos on Flickr that might help you!

meryll + barbie
      Size comparison of some dolls. Left-right: Barbie Endless Hair Kingdom/Applause Pocahontas Head (sealant's gone shiny =( ), Monster High Frightfull Tall Ghouls 17' Clawdeen, heavily modded ResinSoul Seng (about Minifee/Unoa size), Made to Move Barbie/Fash
      Size comparison (Popovy dolls are close to the same range as Minifee, although the proportions are quite different)
      comparison (female Minifees are around 38-41cm, so the Raccoon doll at 45cm isn't that far off)

16. Oh, thank you so much! I didn't think to look on Flickr, I was using Google images and coming up mostly empty! I might try the scaling too and see if I can get a feel for the difference.

17. Not sure I ever shared any photos of Winchester my mfn Alan.
      This Winn, he is loosely based on a PC idea for VtM. Winn is a forever 14ish vampire from clan Tzimisce, and the Anarch sect. In spite of his clan, he's mostly a sweet heart. (Least until he's pushed too far.)

[​IMG]

#417 Tippetarius, May 25, 2022
      Last edited: May 26, 2022
    18. @CygneNoir - You're welcome! Flickr is pretty useful, and I also do a lot of research for dolls on Instagram (you can find some great references by checking the tags)!

19. Kida finally looks like a Queen! (please excuse the random feet in front of her lol)

[​IMG]
      Minifee Kida Queen
      by Hikari, auf Flickr

20. So I've never been a huge fan of Chloe and I've been "out of" the doll hobby for several years now due to funds and life circumstances... but I'm so glad I wandered on here to see both of your girls... OMFG. I think I've changed my mind about Chloe and need to add her to my list! I've yet to get any minifees, but I feel more focused on smaller dolls now instead of big ones due to space reasons and $$.